See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed November 25, 2015

Close to family we were visiting. Easy to find. Had free car parking. Apartment was spacious but needs a good refurb. Tiles loose in upstairs bathroom. Cleaning needs to be improved. Kitchen floor sticky, food under dishwasher & rubbish under lounge. No batteries in remote controls. Pressure in shower not very good. Bedside table propped up with broken leg. Curtains need to be rehung. Could do with welcome/information pack in unit about the area. Needed to catch train & relied on google maps for direction to find which way to the station. Deal we had was meant to have free wifi but was not able to access. Would not stay again

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
Thank Bernie N Michel... M
Reviewed November 17, 2015

Loved the spaciousness of the apartment, staff excellent, stayed in unit 7 away from the highway side so no road noise. Bed comfortable and clean. I needed a big apartment as my husband likes to get up too early and watch TV. The apartment had 2 bedrooms , 2 bathrooms,and 2 toilets. Giggled at the Simpson nova stove, brought back memories of the eighties, but it works. Whilst I agree its tired and due for a make over, it suited our needs and washing machine/dryer in good working order.

Room Tip: away from the highway side
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 15, 2015

Maybe i was too generous last visit, as i suspect it isnt really that great a value. tired and run down, the rooms are clean enough. cracked walls, retractable clothelines in the showers (hello 1977) ashtrays full of butts in the garden. In teh language of today, its ...meh...
At least its close to the cycling velodrome, though driving home we did see some lovely new apartments being built....

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed August 4, 2015 via mobile

We stayed here recently & booked this place due to its close proximity to a family function. I'll start with the positive and there is only one - the room was quite clean. Now to the negatives. The rooms are extremely run down. Missing laminate and old appliances in the kitchen, worn out carpet, huge cracks in the walls, and the air conditioner was the noisiest I'd ever heard anywhere in my life. Everything looks like it's about to fall apart, including the furniture. The worst part was that there was only enough hot water for ONE person to shower the next day. All in all, a very unpleasant stay in an otherwise nice location.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Aussie_Brady_Bunch
Reviewed May 31, 2015

I stayed here for three nights due to it's convenience to the ACSPRI office. The photos on their website cannot be current. The place is tired and run down. The carpets are worn, with stains and burn marks in my unit, the tiles in the bathroom are lifting, the walls have dents and holes in them, the curtains were falling off the window in the second bedroom and the couches are worn and shabby. They are large units, but not worth the price for one person, especially since the room is not serviced on Sundays. There are not many places to eat nearby, especially if you do not have a car, but thankfully the online menu service places offered a few options. There was no options for wifi (either free or paid). The staff were friendly, but the restricted reception hours meant I had to rearrange my schedule to be able to pay my account. Unless they are renovated / renewed I won't be staying here next time, I'll catch the train out from the city.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business