“Incredible taste and fun with cupcakes!”

Sweet Treasures Cakes
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Lakeville
Price range: US$1 - US$39
Description: Designing and creating cakes is our main specialty. However, we have a huge selection of our freshly baked cupcakes, cookies, muffins, cake pops and sweet treats daily! Stop in to choose a dessert of your choice and enjoy a hot or cold beverage in our indoor seating area! Baking and decorating cake is a beautiful art but very time consuming for those who have little time to spare.
Reviewed August 4, 2016

This is a great place to take children of all ages! An incredible assortment of cupcakes and moderately priced. This can be a fun time for families and friends. Check out this treasure today!

3  Thank chris b

Reviewed July 13, 2016

Stopped in here as I was nearby and thought I'd grab a special treat, glad I did! The cupcakes were so good, the cakes are light and frosting is too. Definitely will go back for more!

1  Thank JamLkvlMN
Reviewed June 4, 2016 via mobile

I honestly can not tell you how much I am in love with this bakery. Everything tastes and smells amazing. There is always a smiling face to great you. I have not had a cupcake I didnt love and I am a cupcake snot! They are huge and worth every penny but you will need a fork to truely appreciate her flavors. I highly suggest trying Ann's special Canoli cupcake on Saturdays. Oh man and now her cakes.... I ordered a chocolate Raspberry cake and was the talk of the party.

2  Thank tamaroc88

Been to Sweet Treasures Cakes? Share your experiences!