Review Highlights
Well restored my MHS

Life without controversy could have been covered. This seems more like a memorial that museum... read more

Reviewed October 11, 2018
JFF34
Fun piece of MN history

Interesting to visit the historic home and museum. The characters give a glimpse into what it was... read more

Reviewed September 2, 2018
lindasG657KL
Blaine, Minnesota
via mobile

All reviews his life charles lindbergh boyhood home our tour guide gift shop original furnishings mississippi river nice area mn history great visit top notch childhood stories bank falls aviation glimpse
Reviewed September 2, 2014

This is a great place to visit in Little Falls MN! Lots of things to look at and even touch. Great gift shop.

Date of experience: October 2013
Reviewed September 2, 2014

Not a 'modernized' historical site. The house is as Lindbergh's have just left. Others in the area have been turned into bed & breakfasts and modern appliances. This is all the "neat old stuff."

Date of experience: June 2014
Reviewed August 28, 2014

It was going to cost us nearly $50 for my family of 7 to get in (1 adult, 2 seniors, and 4 kids), which initially gave me cause to think twice. Not only was the guided tour of Limbergh's boyhood home worth it, the surprisingly well-stocked museum added to the whole experience. By the time we finished the nearly half-hour documentary, we had run out of time on this excursion to finish the museum. We'll definitely be going back, and will consider membership in the state historical society so we can continue to return again and again.

Date of experience: August 2014
Reviewed August 20, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I took our 3yr old and 12yr old here for a day trip on Saturday. They had the "Meet the Lindbergh's" going on which my 12yr old history buff loved! Actors portraying his Mom and staff had many great stories about the family. The kids got to try washing laundry on a washboard and mow the lawn with an old lawnmower. My 12yr loved the tour of the house and the 3yr old loved the flight simulator. Nice shaded picnic grounds also.

Date of experience: August 2014
Reviewed August 5, 2014

If you haven't had the opportunity to visit this site on a 'Living History' day, make plans to do it this summer! The staff does an awesome job presenting the history of this place, as well as, letting the visitors get to know Charles Lindbergh when he was a young boy.

Date of experience: June 2014