Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 3, 2019

We just stayed in one of the recently remodeled rooms and it was very good! In the past it had smelled musty, but the new owners have done a great job on the update of the rooms.

The only suggestion I would have is that the lighting is not good enough for reading when in the room. Need taller lamps so that it shines where it needs to, and the side of the bed with the recliner next to it needs to have a wall lamp between the bed and the recliner (this could be corded into the nearby outlet). There is no light on that side of the bed.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed May 2, 2019

Stayed at Lou's Lodge during Salt Lake Birding Weekend. Rooms are clean and updated. Beds are very comfortable. Had a plumbing issue late on Saturday night and contacted owner who came immediately and came up with a workaround plan for the night. Owner is very motivated to provide excellent customer service and ongoing updating of the resort.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed February 18, 2019 via mobile

The rooms are clean and updated. My husband and I stayed for several nights with our dog while hunting. Chad is really a nice guy and very hospitable. The rooms have been redone since he bought the place. The garage has been turned into a neat place to hang and have a drink with the locals. The happy hour bar is always a good time too, and not too far from the motel...

Until our hunting shack nearby is complete, this is definitely our go to for lodging!

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed September 13, 2016 via mobile

As many have already noted, this place is basic. Hunters place to stay. Clean place to sleep and shower. Air Conditioning was very loud and hard to sleep at night. I think it is just fine for a few nights and pretty cost effective

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Management response:Responded March 21, 2017

Thank you for your review, while OK is not what we shoot for your review is.

We are a basic old school motel. and Hunting and fishing is our thing.

We offer free use of a cleaning area for our guests, so come fish or hunt, Bring it back here, and clean your hunting or fishing rewards.

Reviewed June 2, 2016

Staff was friendly and helpful, room and linens were clean. The AC didn't cool down enough for me but it wasn't bad enough to receive a bad review for it. Wi-Fi is available but I didn't use it much as this was not a business trip. The couple of times I did use it, it did run slow but I'm a city girl so I don't believe it's fair for me to give it a thumbs down. It is a small town motel, therefore it is what it is but we enjoyed our stay overall.

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Brenda G
Management response:Responded March 21, 2017

The Wifi is a huge requirement to us here at Lous's I am sorry that it was slow, we have been working with our provider and some changes have been made, and more to come soon!