“No thanks, just ok”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed September 24, 2017 via mobile

Probably worst Red Lobster been to. Weve ate here 3 times, disappointed each time. Wasnt horrible. Just ok. Great servers. Timely service. Place smells musty. Shrimp always over cooked. Twice lettuce was wilted. Crabs always good. Drinks are done well.

1  Thank tandbi

Reviewed August 9, 2017

This was a typical Red Lobster. Friendly service and good food - if you have seafood. The steak was not very good, but, when you can't eat seafood, it is nice that they have other options.

Reviewed July 20, 2017

My wife and l are crab lovers and we were not disappointed. Delicious!! Their dinner salad was fresh and crisp. And the biscuits!

Reviewed July 10, 2017

My friend from New Zealand and I ate at Red Lobster because she had never had King Crab Legs before. So she ordered them and was blown away! She loves them! I ordered my usual Parrot Isle Jumbo Coconut Shrimp which I LOVE! It was a dinner to remember!

Reviewed June 21, 2017

One of our favorite places to eat My wife loves shrimp and so we stop at a Red Lobster when ever we find one in what ever town we are in.
The food is all way's good and along with the service.
They keep the place well taken care of and clean.
A very good location with good parking and easy place to find right off of 14 .