US$118
US$84
US$61
All reviewswalk in showerdryershampoohairbathroom
Reviewed July 3, 2018 via mobile

We recently moved from the area and returned for a family event. We decided to check out the new Motel 6. Very handy next to The Paws Pet Spa and boarding for when we travel with our dogs in the future. Our room was clean and modern. It has the new smell! Staff is very friendly.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Kyle R, Manager at Motel 6 Mankato, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

We appreciate you for taking the time to share your experience that you during your stay with us. I'll make sure to share your feedback with our clean team to serve as encouragement to keep up the good work!

Thank you for choosing Motel 6 Mankato, we hope to see you again!

Reviewed May 27, 2018

This is a brand new motel, so the exterior and interior were clean and nice. We were greeted with smiling faces for check-in, as well as our check-out. The rooms are small, not much for décor, but the space was used efficiently. There is a corner bench that works for sitting at the table. Toiletries consist of bar soap, but others can be purchased at the front desk. If you need a hair dryer, they have one you can use. Coffee and hot water is offered 24 hours, but no breakfast is served. If you just want a place to sleep, this will meet your needs, as well as the reasonable nightly rate.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank roomchecker
Kyle R, General Manager at Motel 6 Mankato, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2018

Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your recent stay with us. We appreciate your feedback as it allows us to continuously improve our guest experience. Many of the additional basic toiletries (shampoo, toothpaste, combs, etc.) are actually offered complementary at the front desk and requires no additional purchase; I'm sorry we did not successfully inform you of that during your stay.

Thank you again for sharing. We hope your next visit will be even better.

Reviewed May 18, 2018

We waited a bit too long to make reservations for our daughter's graduation from MSU Mankato, and there were not many rooms left. This place had availability and I was intrigued by a budget hotel with such high ratings.

It is a nice clean new hotel. I love the giant 6 on the side. They are proud of who they are. I also loved the laminate floors. They seem much cleaner than carpet.

They did not provide shampoo. Unfortunately this was the first trip where I finally decided I didn't need to bring any because it is always provided.

I had made my reservation on the Motel 6 web site and when we checked in the price they quoted was higher than what I had been given on line. When I showed them my printed reservation, they apologized and adjusted it.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for taking to the time to share your review, it's greatly appreciated I'm happy to hear that we were able to provide you with lodging when the town was so busy!

Motel 6 Mankato strives to provide the cleanest, quietest, and most comfortable stay at the lowest cost possible and for that reason we do not provide shampoo's and other toiletries that other chains provide. We do offer shampoo and other toiletries that do not come stocked in the room at the front desk for no additional cost. I apologize that we hadn't successfully given you that information during your stay with us.

Thank you for staying at Motel 6 Mankato!

Reviewed May 13, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I have family in Mankato and get a room there a few times a year. We decided to try out this newly built Motel 6. We stayed 2 nights and the staff was wonderful & our room was modern and very clean. It didn't have much "fluff" such as pictures on the walls, hairdryers, coffee pots, Kleenex, an alarm clock, clock, closet, shampoo & conditioner, etc. That wasn't a problem at all as we were just looking for a clean place to lay our heads. The only qualm I had was that our sheets weren't clean. When we checked in our sheets had dirt and hair on them (that wasn't ours). The 2nd day I requested clean sheets and had the same issue. For that only reason we will not be going back. Otherwise, this was a great place to stay.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience with us. Your feedback is very important. We strive to provide a superior guest experience and I am sorry yours did not meet expectations.

Rest assured appropriate measures are being taken to address the problem and prevent future occurrence. Motel 6 Mankato strives to provide a clean, quiet, and comfortable experience for all of our guests and the issue you experience will not happen again.

We appreciate your sharing your experience and hope you will give us an opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

Reviewed April 28, 2018 via mobile

My family and I stayed 3 nights at this motel while visiting family in the area. The first thing I noticed was the outside of the building was well lit and beautiful! Check in was quick and easy and the staff was friendly and helpful. They informed me that they do housekeeping every other day which wasn’t a problem for us, we did ask for extra towels on our second day and they didn’t hesitate to provide extras. There wasn’t shampoo, ironing boards/irons, or hairdryers in the room so I called to the desk and they brought up all 3 items at no extra charge. Everyone was so friendly and the room was extremely clean and comfortable. Way to go Motel 6! I will be back the next time.

The only negative is that we drove by several times looking for the building, the entrance was difficult to find at nIght. I’d recommend getting a Motel 6 sign at the entrance.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for sharing your experience regarding your recent stay with us. We're happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that we were able to provide what you needed.

We are currently setting up a plan to have an entrance sign so that we will be easier to find. We're sorry that you had a difficult time finding our property.

Thank you for staying with Motel 6 Mankato and we hope your next stay will be even better!