“Dinner with Martin Brothers”

Number 4 American Bar & Kitchen
Ranked #6 of 151 Restaurants in Mankato
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 25 October 2017

The setting and service was wonderful, the food was very good including the deserts. I had not been there before but I will be back and bring my Wife!

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

We met friends we hadn’t seen in 20+ years here. The bartender told us he was the best in Mankato and worked hard to prove it. When we moved to a table for dinner he asked if he could serve us there. We were pleased.

I was a little concerned because there weren’t many people on a Friday night but our friends told us it is mostly a business restaurant and busy M-Th.

Food was very good with a nice selection of seafood & meat dishes. Everything was prepared well at good prices.

We have recommended to others who were visiting Mankato and will be back when we have the opportunity.

I’m sorry but I don’t remember the bartender’s name.

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

Found this gem in Mankato. The cocktails are spot on! In a town of college bars this is a great spot to go to relax and unwind. Casual sophistication is best way to describe Number 4.

Reviewed 28 September 2017

We stopped in here for dinner with another couple. Very glad we did. The server and staff were very friendly and efficient. The atmosphere is nice and quiet- no blaring TVs or loud music. We had some well-mixed drinks, salads and main courses. My chicken and pasta dish was very very tasty. Chicken was not dry at all and a great sauce. I would definitely go back here again.

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

This place is for special occasions for our family. We do not eat out often, but we had a delightful time here. Food was great, server was solicitous, and atmosphere is comfortable.