“Great burgers and fries”
Review of Five Guys

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Five Guys
Ranked #21 of 151 Restaurants in Mankato
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

I love this place! My only complaint is that it’s crazy expensive for a fast food restaurant. My 10 year old daughter, my wife, and I went there and for three burgers(one single and two doubles) and two orders of fries(which are gigantic) it cost $39.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Sadly, the Five Guys in my hometown closed. I knew I missed it but didn't realize how much until eating at Mankato's Five Guys while traveling this past weekend.
I ordered my burger without the bun and was given a lettuce wrap instead. I got the feeling my request was not an inconvenience of any kind. I appreciate that.
The restaurant and restrooms were clean. Service was quick and friendly and the burger? Well, it was delicious. I saved half of it for lunch today. Happiness.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

If you haven't been to a Five Guys Burgers & Fries yet, you need to go. Thick, juicy, and tasty burgers like an old road side diner. When you order fries, you get a "bucket" full of fresh cut whole potato fries. Not some squished mashed potato deep fried.
A little pricey, but you get what you pay for.

Reviewed 19 June 2016 via mobile

It's a fine place for a burger, probably the best burger place in town. The dining room portion is a bit too cafeteria like, but the burgers are good and you get free peanuts while you wait.

Reviewed 18 April 2016

This was my first time visiting a Five Guys restaurant. I wasn't too hungry, but wanted to try the burger. I ordered a bacon cheeseburger, but I passed on the fries since I didn't think I could eat them. The burger filled me up and came with 2 patties and was really juicy. The burger was super good, though I thought it was a bit pricey for a burger. The staff were friendly and quick.

Been to Five Guys? Share your experiences!