“Fabulous food”

County Seat Coffeehouse
Reviewed April 10, 2017

Everything you order here is going to be great! Love this place and eat here every chance I get. It's a cozy place and has great coffee and other beverages. It does close at 4:00 pm though so they do not have evening meals there.

Date of visit: April 2017

Reviewed September 17, 2016 via mobile

We had time to spare and decided to stop for coffee. My husband just had regular coffee but I had the mint mocha ... And was it good!!! It was also hot, more than at other expresso places, which let me drink it longer than normal, which I liked. We didn't need breakfast but wished we could have if it was as good as the coffee!

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed September 7, 2016

We were visiting Mantorville and hungry for lunch so decided to give this little cafe a try. The sandwiches were very good, and my husband declared the chili to be great. We will definitely stop again when in the area.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed August 22, 2016 via mobile

Stopped for lunch. Food was great and the price was right. Nice to have a place to have lunch in mantorville.

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed July 26, 2016

We enjoyed a bottomless self-serve cup of coffee and homemade lemon-poppy seed bread along with a couple bowls of excellent chile.

Date of visit: July 2016