“Amazing, Fresh and Savory!”
Review of Cafe Zupas

Cafe Zupas
Ranked #8 of 134 Restaurants in Maple Grove
Reviewed January 3, 2018

I absolutely love this place. It has so many different types of soups, salads and sandwiches, and every tastes so savory and fresh. I crave it all the time, although so does everyone else. It is crazy busy around lunch, but always worth the wait.

Reviewed January 3, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I were looking for a good place to eat before hitting the near by ski hill and we found it. We both had the soup and salad combo. There was plenty to choose from and everything was fresh and delicious. We will definitely be back

Reviewed December 30, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I are trying to eat healthier. I am trying to follow a low carbohydrate diet because I feel better. I was trying to locate a place we could eat that wouldn't cost a fortune, was healthy and I could find something low carb. The choices were amazing and all of the nutrition information is available. I had the Wisconsin Cheese Soup and it was AMAZING! My husband had the Chicken Enchilada Chili and the BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich. The soup was AMAZING! The sandwich was good but it was more bread than meat. Next time he would pass on the sandwich. Buy a beverage and you will have your option of many choices at their drink bar. When you are done eating, leave your dishes at the table, someone will take them for you. I wasn't sure about that but I asked and they told me. It would be helpful if they had a sign or something for new people. For about $20 we had a fantastic meal that was warm, hearty, fresh, nutritionally perfect and delicious. Can't beat that.

Reviewed November 15, 2017 via mobile

Delicious soup, salads and sandwiches. We have eaten here several times and always walk away smiling and nodding.

Reviewed October 19, 2017

First time at this restaurant. Clean, and very open. Huge selection of soups, salads, sandwiches. However, it was priced higher than the food quality dictated.

I wish they had a "eat three bowls of soup for X price", like Eddingtons does. Where you can get soup and breadsticks either unlimited or up to 3 so you can try a variety.

I went at 3:30 in the afternoon, so not very busy in there, and the staff was not the most helpful with my questions. Since I was my first time, I had questions and needed some help with their large menu to package the right combo together.

Been to Cafe Zupas? Share your experiences!