“great place for burger and fries”

Freddy's Frozen Custard and Steakburgers
Ranked #32 of 128 Restaurants in Maple Grove
Reviewed June 30, 2018

If I have a burger, I need it to be totally flat, and Freddy's meets that requirement! I get it with lettuce, tomato, pickle, and onion, and it's great. My husband gets the double burger and sometimes some chili. I also love skinny fries, and again, Freddy's meets that requirement. I enjoy the décor - my only complaint is the music is way too loud.

Reviewed June 25, 2018 via mobile

I stopped in to try their frozen custard. I had a small bowl of chocolate. It was pretty good. I was disappointed that they only had vanilla or chocolate to choose from. They want you to make it into a sundae or something else.

They have a large selection of food items to choose from. They have a lot of indoor seating, and some on the patio outdoor, overlooking the parking lot.

The kid working behind the counter was friendly, but not too helpful. He did get my custard served up quickly.

Reviewed June 14, 2018 via mobile

I wanted a quick meal while starting at the nearby holiday inn so decided to give this a try. I had the double California cheeseburger meal. Burger was ok but didn't have much flavor. I like the style of burger how it's pressed on the grill, so I really wanted to like it. But I've had much better burgers. And the shoestring style fries were not very warm so they weren't that great either. I didn't try the Frozen Custard, but it looked pretty good.

Katrina K, Manager at Freddy's Frozen Custard and Steakburgers, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2018

Brian, we appreciate your recent visit to Freddy's, and value your feedback! We sincerely apologize if the quality of food you received was not up to Freddy's standards, and have shared your comments with the local management team. Please send us your contact information securely via our website at FreddysUSA.com/connect so we can put you in touch with the local Franchise Group. They will absolutely want to hear more about your experience and make it right with you!

Reviewed May 13, 2018

We were very happy to find Freddy's and it's so worth the 25-minute drive. It reminds us of Steak N Shake which we don't have in Minnesota. Although, the steak-burgers are far superior and the custard is better than shakes. The fry sauce is addicting. We came on a busy Saturday evening and still found the service quick and friendly. We will be coming back again and again.

1  Thank Michael H
Reviewed April 30, 2018

First time ever ate here and we will be returning. The burgers were really good. Juicy and full of flavor and they had that just off the grill taste. The french fries were so good they did not need any ketchup, you get a lot and they were hot!!! We will be returning again.

Katrina K, Manager at Freddy's Frozen Custard and Steakburgers, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2018

Thank you for visiting us at Freddy’s. We're so happy we could impress you on your first visit! It's great to see you enjoyed our delicious burgers, and french fries! We look forward to serving you the Freddy's Way again soon!