“Quick & fulfilling lunch!!”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #26 of 126 Restaurants in Maple Grove
Cuisines: Deli
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Maple Grove is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed May 31, 2018 via mobile

I haven't been to a Panera in ages! Went here for a lunch & it was great! Little on the busy side due to it being the peak lunch rush. The staff are knowledgeable & friendly. We ordered our food in a timely manner & found a spot to sit. They brought our food out fairly quickly too I might add! Our lunch was fresh & delicious! I really liked the type of bread that was on the Turkey bravo that I ordered! I can honestly say that it was a very pleasant & reasonably priced lunch! I will definitely be coming back in the future!!

Reviewed May 1, 2018

Got here at 11am to beat the lunch rush and perfect idea. Found a nice seating area and got served quickly. Food is always delicious, just a little high priced for what we normally spend so this was a treat. Great service as well.

Reviewed November 19, 2017

I have had thisPanera as a meeting place with friends numerous times - it is located on Main street with good parking and easy to get to. The food is always fresh and well prepared and the coffee is never ending. When done with our meal the desserts are always calling us - to share at least! I love this place!

Reviewed October 4, 2017

We went here twice in our recent stay in Maple Grove, and as usual, the BEST customer service anywhere. The soups were terrific, and the sandwiches were too.

Reviewed September 10, 2017

I was able to feed 3 children and 3 adults for $40 with a "to go" order at 8:00 on a Friday night. The staff was courteous and helpful in answer questions regarding portion sizes. The restaurant was clean in the areas that I was in.