“Expected fare”

Ranked #35 of 125 Restaurants in Maple Grove
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 27, 2017 via mobile

It is us ual Applebee experience. Food adequate. Service was good. Caught loves mac and cheese. Quesadilla good as well.

Reviewed May 23, 2017

Group of 10. Out of 10 orders, 2 were messed up. One had ordered steak and got chicken. The other had order salad with steak but ended up with chicken on his salad. The restaurant was not that busy so not sure what happened. I ordered the 2 for 22 with my sister. It never is a good sign when the waitress told my sister she wouldn't recommend one dish. The appetizer wings were good. My riblet was not so hot. Not much flavor just heavy in barbeque sauce. The fries were good though.

Reviewed April 17, 2017 via mobile

My son and I stopped and on our way to the Minnesota Timberwolves game. The server was very prompt and made sure we were served quickly so we could make the game. We had a two for $20 special, chicken strips and a hamburger and the food was good! The location is great, just off of interstate 94 and we will stop in again, the next time through.

Reviewed January 4, 2017 via mobile

Applebee's does have good food but their service is Half & Half
sometimes it's great
sometimes it's horrible
drinks are too expensive, not a descent happy hour
Maple Grove has so many better options

Reviewed December 21, 2016 via mobile

We feel we can never go wrong with Applebee's! We had the wonton tacos and they were so good. Our waitress and manager were very friendly and attentive!