US$79
Free cancellation until 05/08
US$90
Hotels.com
US$54
All reviewsin townlocation is greatwould highly recommend this placegreat customerrest your headcold cerealno frillsother hotelsrooms are cleana great stayyogurtstaff was friendlymnshayshopkohousekeepingrepair
Reviewed March 13, 2018

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed March 6, 2018

Booked a hotel room for late February. Had stayed there before, but I booked through a 3rd party (entertainment book/"Happenings") and was supposed to get 10% off. Most hotels you can cancel a bit inside 24 hours. A huge snowstorm was coming and I tried cancelling my reservation early in the day. Was told I could call back later and talk to a mgr. They took my info. When I called back later, they and the 3rd party kept ping ponging me back and forth as I tried to cancel as I couldn't make it out there. They insisted on charging my card and refused to refund me. They have been complete jerks the whole way around. Will avoid this hotel at all costs. Didn't even use the hotel room and they refused to cancel the reservation, lied numerous times about who to cancel through and refused a refund. Tried cancelling in plenty of time for them to re-book the room. HORRIBLE service.

Room Tip: Avoid this place at all costs.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed December 5, 2017

Our group of 9 stayed here for one night and found it to be perfect for what we needed. My biggest criterion is always cleaniness, and my room was great. I'm not sure if this is true for the whole hotel, but my floors were bare wood (which I like a lot; seems cleaner), so if that's an issue for you, you might want to ask about carpet.

On a side note, I got shushed for the first time in my life by a hotel manager. Our room was talking rather loudly at about 10:00 p.m. and the manager came to my room and politely asked if we could tone it down. I was mortified. So, sorry to Super 8 for being so loud, and thanks on behalf of everyone for making sure things stayed quiet.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed November 22, 2017

Service was ok. Very old building. Needed updating. Bathroom in dire need of updating. Bathroom towels were very old and had stains on them.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed November 15, 2017

The location is great for me. Close to gas and food. Clean, friendly staff. Quite which is nice when doing office work.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business