Hewing Hotel
Minneapolis Marriott City Center(Minneapolis)(Great Value!)
US$183
US$152
Marriott Hotels
  • Room Service
Best Western Plus The Normandy Inn & Suites(Minneapolis)(Great Value!)
US$178
Official Site
US$169
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Radisson Blu Minneapolis Downtown(Minneapolis)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$118
Orbitz.com
aloft Minneapolis(Minneapolis)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$104
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewsnorth looprooftop barexposed brickrooftop accessthe rooftop hot tubbachelor farmerclose to great restaurantsboutique hotelgreat hotelwhole foodswarehouse districtovernight parkingmini barrooms are spaciousgreat barminneapolis hotelwould definitely stay here again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My boyfriend and I got a room for his 30th Birthday. We were very pleased with how friendly and helpful all the staff were. We will definitely be back for another stay :) Great food and drinks also :)

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Pablo M, General Manager at Hewing Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear taylordees

We very much appreciate you taking the time to share your most recent stay with us!
I am glad my team was able to deliver a great experience and that the birthday celebration was a success!
We hope you return back again very soon.
All our best!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The Hewing hotel staff is the absolute best staff that I have ever worked with on a program! Every single employee in the hotel went above and beyond to make sure the program was a success and our guests had 100% positive comments about everything – from the room, the amenities, the food, the service and the overall great vibe in the hotel. I would recommend the Hewing Hotel to anyone doing a program in the Minneapolis area and can’t wait to bring back anther group that is sure to be wowed.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

Dear dev8200,

Wow! I am speechless..

I am so happy to hear that you and your team had such a positive experience here with us.
We have a fantastic group of individuals that truly care for our guests and their overall satisfaction.
I will make sure I share this with one and all, I can tell you, they will be thrilled!

Personally, I would like to know when will your next visit will be so I can thank you in person for this amazing review.

All my very best,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I love coming to this hotel. It’s the perfect mix of comfortable, tastefully decorated, modern, great service and location. On the weekends the lobby becomes a great place for drinks and live music. I also love that they accommodate dogs as well. Will be back!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo

Dear shelleymackdesign

We love having you here!
We so much appreciate your feedback and we are looking forward to seeing you again soon
All our very best,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This hotel was a great place to stay. All the staff were very welcoming and kind. Would definitely stay here again. The rooftop bar had great drinks and views of the city. To top it off, they had Spyhouse coffee in the morning!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear ducommunkyle,

Thanks so very much for this review! I am very happy to hear that we were able to not only meet but exceed your expectations. I will make sure my team is aware of this survey, they sure will be very happy.

Please come back soon, we would love to have you back as our guest.

Take care

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The Hewing Hotel is a great hotel with a really hip vibe in the North Loop section of Minneapolis. The hotel is a beautifully converted mill with lots of exposed beams, natural wood and metal. The lobby, common areas and the rooms are all fresh and modern with an inviting feel, and the bar/restaurant area is stunning. The food and service were both excellent.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Steven R

The Team here at the Hewing Hotel is very pleased to read this review!
We are a group of professionals that truly care for our guests and work hard to deliver great hospitality. I am glad to rad that we were able to meet your expectations!

Please come back very soon

All my best,