“Very Good Greek Food”

Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 3, 2017 via mobile

Have heard about this place for many years but my wife and I and another couple tried it out for the first time. The menu offers all the traditional Greek specialties. I had the lamb shank special that was as good a lamb dish as I have had. I would definitely recommend that if it is available. My wife enjoyed the moussaka as well. Appetizers were also good. My only negative is there is no full bar and the beer options were pretty limited. We ended up ordering a very good Greek wine recommended by the waiter, so overall a very good experience and is recommended for those seeking good Greek food in Minneapolis.

1  Thank tfcoboy3

Reviewed April 25, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I went for lunch. I had the gyro with Greek fries. While the gyro (tzatziki) sauce was very good, the meat itself was over cooked and therefore on the dry side. The Greek fries were very good though. Wife had a Greek salad. It was fresh, she liked it. I've had better Greek salads, but it was fine. Service was very good. Restaurant was clean. Food came out pretty quick.

Reviewed April 18, 2017 via mobile

I have been coming here since 1998 the food is always the same as day one. Family owned and it's one of my favorites in Mpls. If you want true Greek Food your here.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed April 8, 2017 via mobile

Really good food and service. The restaurant is small but didn't have trouble getting a table on a Friday night. Waiter was very knowledgeable. Our family of 4 shares several appetizers and entrees. Prices very reasonable. Authentic, fresh, flavorful food. Will definitely be back!

Reviewed March 7, 2017

We did not have reservations but were able to get in. The service was slow in the beginning but picked up after awhile. Food was good. especially the lamb.

Date of visit: March 2017