“Great Hot Chocolate!”
Review of Caribou Coffee

Caribou Coffee
Ranked #27 of 121 Coffee & Tea in Minneapolis
Reviewed March 25, 2018

Stopped by every morning for some hot chocolate and a muffin. Excellent!!! I highly recommend stopping here for your breakfast!

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed November 16, 2017

There was a long line at 5am for Carribou... ALWAYS one of my purchases at the airport as it is not from my home state. Bought coffee to bring home for my MIL. Smells amazing.
This location was friendly and efficient. Food was hot!

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed October 2, 2017

I love Caribou coffee houses. They have a wonderful choice of hot and cold drinks. The coffee is never bitter. Try the dark hot chocolate.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed August 11, 2017

First time in Caribou Coffee house. I liked the coffee better than Starbucks. The service was nice, the price was good and the coffee was great. I am a new fan. The one downside was the breakfast sandwich was very small.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed July 18, 2017

My hubby and I are huge ice mocha fans. Never been Starbucks fans but absolutely love Carribou!! 16 oz dark chocolate iced mochas for us and they're always consistently amazing.....and now they're paired with Einstein's Bagels.....we've died and gone to heaven....

Date of visit: July 2017

Been to Caribou Coffee? Share your experiences!