“Excellent!”

Neighbourhood: Downtown
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Excellent!”
Reviewed 18 February 2012

Atmosphere was amazing. Food was outstanding. I hope to eat here on my next visit to Minneapolis.

Visited February 2012

Buenos Aires, Argentina
“Nice !”
Reviewed 10 February 2012

The place is out of common! Good ambiance. Good food. A little noisy if you´re going on a date. Very good for families and friends!

Visited May 2011
“Beautiful atmosphere, underwhelming food”
Reviewed 4 February 2012

I have been here many times, it seems to me the food was much better ten years ago?! My husband and I brought his teenage daughter a couple years ago and she and I didn't much care for the taste of the food, It's Italian, we can make better at home.... Thought we would give it another try and I was sadly disappointed again. Our server may have been having an off day, but she clearly wasn't interested in being there. Pasta overcooked, sauce lacking in spices, salad was basically lettuce with dressing and croutons, bread was nothing special, coffee way too strong, the ice cream was ok. The inside of the building is beautiful, really nice decor, but that's not why I pay for a meal out. If you have small children they would probably enjoy the food as well as the train car that you can sit in. We won't be going back.

• Visited February 2012
Minneapolis
“Good food, decent prices, unique atmosphere”
Reviewed 30 January 2012

The atmosphere at this restaurant is great with unqiue furniture and an old stationary trolley inside the restaurant. The food is good...not great, not bad. I had the baked lasagna and tasted the chicken parmesan and both were good. The meals are decently priced at around $9-$12 and include bread, coffee/tea, and a small scoop of ice cream.

It does get busy though so be prepared to wait if you go in the evenings on the weekend. We had called ahead since they don't take reservations. They had told us we could call in an hour before we would get there and our name would go on the list, but when we arrived they told us that it only puts ahead of groups of the same size that check in at the same time. So we had a 45 minute wait with a 1.5 year old. Not pleasant when he is hungry. This was not the same message we had gotten on the phone. Ask for clarification and a name if you call ahead, but still get there early.

• Visited January 2012
Somerset, Wisconsin
“yum-alicious”
Reviewed 28 January 2012

The dishes are super reasonably priced (most around $10). Dishes come with soup or salad and a scoop of ice cream at the end! Michelle, out waitress bent over backwards for us.

Visited January 2012