“Terrific food and not overly greasy either!”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed April 5, 2017

I went with a friend of mine a few weeks ago. I love Pad Thai, so that's what I had. I know they also make good Moo Goo Gai Pan here. The food was great, although, for some reason, we were given three bowls of rice. I brought that home and used it later in a stew. They deliver and the food is worth waiting for!

Reviewed July 5, 2016

There are other Chinese restaurants for delivery in our area but Hop Wong has been my favorite for years. Food is always hot and the order correct when delivered. Fast delivery-usually delivered before the time allowance given over the phone.

Reviewed January 18, 2016

We have been here before but not for a long time - we were out of town. But, we remembered it and had 3 dishes for dinner. We were pleased with the result. The flavors were very good and the preparation was good and the diversity of dishes was good. The family liked the result and we will go back.