“Cheeseburger a must”

Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Warehouse District
Reviewed April 24, 2016

You can find this place in the Warehouse district. I had the Sea Urchin Risotto I was very impressed. My girlfriend had the Cheeseburger. We had a great night out went to some bars afterwards, this was a great way to start the night out.

Reviewed April 22, 2016 via mobile

A quaint off-the-beaten trail restaurant. Almost tapas-like. We had a number of items but must recommend the cauliflower fritters....Is it really cauliflower as its not like any kind I've ever had before....Devine! For dessert had the butterscotch budino...a piece of heaven!
Highly recommended!

Reviewed April 17, 2016 via mobile

After much hype we finally had to try 112 Eatery. Cutting to the chase it lived up to it's reputation. The menu was fantastic the service great as well. The deserts must not be skipped. 112 is spendy but in my opinion well worth it.

Reviewed April 17, 2016

Very eclectic menu but you can definitely please everyone in your party. For appetizer we had the cauliflower fritters - amazing! We all opted for the cheeseburger after our server described how it was prepared! Burger with Brie Cheese served on a toasted English muffin. Who doesn't like Brie. It was a wonderful choice and glad I had it! The French Fries were amazing - definitely need to order them as a side! Dessert was a bit disappointing - caramel budino - just too salty. But service and food was excellent. Next time I would just skip dessert. Excellent wine menu!

Reviewed April 16, 2016 via mobile

Excellent food and drinks. Great atmosphere. Really enjoyed our dinner. I recommend a reservation. Got very busy.