“Rude employees”

Sea Salt Eatery
Ranked #30 of 1,843 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 5 October 2017

Food is ok but employees are rude. The wait in line is not worth it. The atmosphere is very nice - outdoor and in a beautiful urban park.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

We took the time to visit Minnehaha Park on a recent trip to Minneapolis. After we viewed the beautiful waterfall and walked some of the trails, we were ready for some food and drink.
The Sea Salt Eatery is right in the park and is a fairly casual place to eat. It is only open during the summer months, so check before you go. You have to line up at the back of the restaurant to place your order and then take your number to a table where your order will be delivered to you. It was a warm day and we really enjoyed sitting outdoors with the shade of the lovely old trees on the deck. It only took about 15 minutes for the food to be delivered. We had the fish tacos and crab cake sandwich with slaw and cantelope. The food was fresh and good. The fish tacos were different than what I expected. There were two of them and both were large pieces of battered fish. I had expected smaller pieces of fish, but this was good and quite filling. I could have done without the large pieces of diced raw onions on top and some more seasoning like salt would have improved the taste. The salsa and cilantro that accompanied the tacos went well with the dish. The crab cake was served on a good sized bun and was tasty. The unsweetened iced tea really hit the spot and I was so glad to have a choice of drinks without sugar or artificial sweetener. There was wine on the menu, which I saw was quite popular. All the food coming out of the kitchen looked very appetizing. The price was reasonable for the amount of food we received. The staff were all friendly and efficient while serving a fairly large crowd. We would definitely eat at Sea Salt again and try some of the other items on the menu.

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

Wow, what can I say, the food here is just amazing! Absolutely loved it, well worth the visit. The falls a wonder of the world...

Reviewed 20 September 2017

My wife and I have returned yet another time for a Friday night 'date' at the Sea Salt Eatery. The food is always excellent with the fish tacos being an excellent bargain. The wait is usually 15-20 minutes when we get there but a glass of wine or a local craft beer makes the wait very enjoyable. The ambiance with the falls nearby and some of the local talent playing for our entertainment makes this a great night out. We will be back.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

I didn't expect to find a good restaurant this close to the Minnehaha Falls. The food was good and the outdoor seating was a treat.