“Great variety, great lunch.”
Review of Zakia Deli

Zakia Deli
Ranked #213 of 1,946 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: Expertly prepared Mediterranian cuisine, served in portions that would make your mother happy - eating healthy to satisfy your tastes and your wallet! Friendly interior seating & summer patio.Family owned and operated, est.2007
Reviewed August 23, 2016 via mobile

Stopped in with a co-worker for gyros and also ate tabbouleh, pasta salad, cheese pie, baklava and shortbread. All good, and friendly efficient service too.

Minor deduction for too-loud cheesy music.

Reviewed August 2, 2016 via mobile

I have been going to Zakia for 10 years and frequently make it a destination either solo or with guests and always bring something home (lubnay, olives, red pepper hummus, pita chips).

Plates are huge and service is efficient and nonsense-get-me-my-food-I'm-hungry kind of directness. (I dare you to finish a plate!)

Plenty of seating indoors and outdoors make this my most fun haunt on the way home from work or on a weekend.

Reviewed February 25, 2016

Zakia is fantastic--Dave the owner makes sure that the food is tasting good and the service is excellant!!!

Reviewed January 13, 2016

I have been quite a few times and each time I am in town I make sure to stop there. The food is really tasty and authentic. Prices are reasonable which is important if you are on a budget.
When the place is crowed, it's hard to find a seat... so go there after 1PM !

Reviewed November 24, 2015

This is my fave Greek deli in the Twin Cities. It can be busy, with very limited seating, during weekday lunch, as many people working in the area come in there. I've been on a Saturday when there were only 2 other people in there besides me. I almost always get the gyro plate, with either baklava or extra dolmades to take home with me. So delicious!

Been to Zakia Deli? Share your experiences!