All reviews street level rooms are huge free breakfast government plaza hot breakfast the breakfast area vikings stadium light rail parking garage bathroom door first floor living area blue line would stay here again front desk staff easy access mini fridge
Reviewed November 8, 2018

We stayed here for a weekend in the city but if you're a football fan than the location is perfect, the stadium is very close by. If you're just here to visit the city the location is also nice, we did walk to quite a few places we wanted to see. The hotel was clean, our room was up to date and had what we needed. Parking is expensive and tight, I couldn't imagine trying to get a truck or large vehicle around all those tight turns and in the very tight stalls. We didn't bother with breakfast, they wanted an additional $13 and it wasn't worth it. The bar is also very expensive, $12 for a very beyond small glass of wine so bring your own!

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Nicholas R, General Manager at Hyatt Place Minneapolis/Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for coming into stay with us and leaving us a review. We appreciate the feedback. If there is anything else we can do for you please just let us know.

Reviewed October 28, 2018 via mobile

We stay here quite frequently for Vikings games. Room are reasonable, comfy, and close to the stadium. Staff is friendly. Parking is tight. If your looking for a nice place to stay I definitely recommend this hotel.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Nicholas R, General Manager at Hyatt Place Minneapolis/Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2018

Dear Jaime,
Thank you for coming into stay with us and leaving a review. We are glad you enjoyed your time with us and hopefully we see you again for another Vikings game. Thanks again.

Reviewed October 28, 2018

Stayed one night, noticed right away upon entering the bathroom a used q-tip on the soap shelf in the shower, and then there was a clearly used towel on the rack, all hard and crusty and deformed in shape. The walls are pretty thin, and we could hear other people talking through the walls, even in normal voices. It was fortunate they went to bed, or otherwise it would have been hard to sleep.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Guest,
Thank you for staying with us and leaving a review on your stay. Feedback like this helps us identify areas we are doing well and ones that might need improvement. Cleanliness is always one of our most important areas and I am sorry to hear that we have missed our mark for your stay. Please know that the issues you described here will be passed on and address to ensure expectations are meet going forward. Also we always value the opportunity to make things right as we want all our guest to come away satisfied with there stay. Please feel free to reach out to anyone of our management team and we reach a common ground. Thank you again for bringing this to our attention and we look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed October 24, 2018

Thought I could count on the Hyatt brand. Profoundly disappointed. Not worth the money at all. The room was comfortable for my 4 days, bed and bathroom clean. Carpet was sticky, so I always kept my socks on. Picked this location due to 24/7 restaurant hours which I planned to utilize thru all day meetings. Turns out there's no room service. I was told because they are under-staffed. When I noticed the food repetition I was done eating there. The chicken cubes in their salad are the same chicken cubes in their hot sandwich...c'mon guys. Once I sat at the bar for far to long, after calling to order food and receiving a phone call it was ready. Two bartenders told me they'd go look but didn't move. Finally I got up myself and asked the check in counter. Guess where my food had been sitting... The burger didn't even look like meat! Just don't eat here. If there's a sale on a room, why not, just don't stay long.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Nicholas R, General Manager at Hyatt Place Minneapolis/Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2018

Dear Salina,
Thank you for leaving us a review. I apologize if our property was not the right fit for your experience as the Hyatt Place brand does not have offer room service. I will make sure to pass along comments to regarding our food and beverage offerings to the brand as I know they are always looking for ways to improve and better our products. Also please know that we will ensure the customer service item is addressed as this is something we hold in high regard with our property and team. Thank you again for bring these items to our attention and if there is anything else we can do for you please let us know.

Reviewed October 21, 2018

The Hyatt Place hotel was not only easy to find from the Government Plaza Station (train from airport), it was also a good connection to the skywalk.The staff was pleasant and helpful when I had issues checking in and did their best to make it hassle free. They offered me both direction in navigating the skywalk and suggestions on restaurants nearby. Any questions I had, they were willing to answer, and offered me a friendly smile whenever I entered. Since it was the weekend of a conference, they were booked to the last room, but as soon as an available room opened up, they let me check in early so I could go to the conference.The breakfast food was a little better than ordinary.I would definitely recommend staying there if you are going to downtown Minneapolis.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Nicholas R, General Manager at Hyatt Place Minneapolis/Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for coming into stay with us, we are glad we could be of service. If anything else is needed please let us know and thank you for the review.