2,005 results
All reviews fire lake firelake grill target center great hotel modern decor light rail nicollet mall convenient location front desk staff business trip bed was comfortable nice room twin cities twins game parking garage few blocks downtown
Reviewed June 19, 2018

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu
Allison C, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Minneapolis Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2018

Reviewed June 18, 2018

We stayed here for a Wild game this winter and absolutely loved it! Cozy little bar/restaurant, near a lot of restaurants and bars and walking distance to a lot of places! I will definitely be staying here again!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Allison C, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Minneapolis Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2018

Dear Kayla,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your time at the hotel and in our FireLake restaurant! We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are visiting Minneapolis.

Reviewed June 17, 2018 via mobile

I booked my room at the Radisson Blu through Hotwire not knowing what to expect. I found the place okay since there is a train directly from the airport to the hotel, well a few blocks away. I checked in fine and was put in a room with no natural view it faced what I presumed to be a wall, the food downstairs was nice at lake fire. I had a steak salad which was okay. the staff working the concierge desk was very resourceful he was African American I presume, he was the only one at the desk i interacted with that seemed to actually enjoy his job he was smiling and he was very expressive and eccentric with green eyes I believe his name was Mai. I kind of asked for him by name even though I’m sure that a lot of my requests were not at all in his job detail (example) asking him to help with my computer. He assisted anyway, I travel quite a bit for work and was quite impressed with Mai, to sum up the property the room and other staff members I will give 3/5 and Mai 4.5/5.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo

Dear joyjoy84,

Thank you for your feedback. I apologize for the room concerns you shared. Here at the hotel, half of the rooms have a city view and the other half an internal atrium view, and each guest will have different preferences. Upon your next stay, please let our front desk team know that you would like a city-facing room and we will do our very best to accommodate your request.

I've shared your compliments with Mychael, and he was honored that you mentioned him by name. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to recognize him for a job well done! I hope we will have the opportunity to serve you again the next time your travels bring you to the area.

Reviewed June 12, 2018 via mobile

This location is very beautiful recently remodeled I assume. The check-in was a bit rocky the agent didn’t seem to find my reservation I had to call my team to make sure I was at the right location. As I was waited I was approached by the concierge Micheal who offered water as I waited and even helped me charge my cell phone with his personal charger, thanks Micheal i hope you or your management can see this and let you know how you really helped to make my stay amazing in Minneapolis it wasn’t just the water but your kindness the way you truly made me feel I was a guest in your home thanks again Micheal and hopefully I will be checking in and see you with in a month or so. Thanks Radisson

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank roslyndupont
Allison C, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Minneapolis Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2018

Dear roslyndupont,

Thank you so much for your positive feedback. I've shared your compliments with Mychael, and he was honored that you mentioned him by name. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to recognize him for a job well done! We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are visiting Minneapolis.

Reviewed June 12, 2018