“Average”

Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Cross street: 7th Street
Transit: 3, 5, 16,19, 22, 94, 134, 144, 353, 355, 365, 375, 452, 721, 724, 755, 758 and 764. Get specific directions at http://www.metrotransit.org/
Description: The SEVEN SUSHI menu integrates traditional Japanese cuisine with unconventional international influences from around the world to create our own delights. Is well know for imaginative creations as well as classic favorites, contemporary sushi with new wave Asian inspired dishes served is what makes SEVEN SUSHI a Twin Cities favorite. 30 Varieties of sushi and sashimi 24 different Maki rolls 11 Delectable Chef's Specialty rolls Omakase We invite to come experience SEVEN sushi.
Reviewed August 8, 2017 via mobile

Great rooftop, but service can be slow. Kind of a singles spot. Sushi is good but other food is average.

Reviewed July 12, 2017

Went to Seven Sushi for HH apps and drinks. The drinks were reasonably priced and house wine was ok but I was disappointed in the HH selection AND flavor. There were no fresh fish sushi options on HH menu (except spicy tuna, if you count that)....items included philly, california, spicy tuna, and firecracker (which was a tempura fried, imitation crab item). The firecracker was cold when it arrived and wasn't spicy at all. We also ordered beef tips and tater tots. Beef tips were tender and nicely spiced but they arrived on mashed potatoes that were cold and hardened together. The tater tots were the best thing about all of the items we ordered! For a sushi restaurant touting their new sushi chef, I would have loved to see some simple rolls with fresh fish on their HH menu.

Reviewed June 26, 2017

I believe the style in furniture is very chic and I've always loved their decor and mixture of music played as well. It has an upscale yet laid back kind of lounge feel to it. Almost as if you aren't even in Minneapolis.

Rooftop is a must when it is open!

Now I know "Steak" is apart of the name of the restaurant but I honestly do not care for the steak and neither have others I know who have ordered it before. Its either over cooked or undercooked. No inbetween. But others meals and side dishes tend to be pretty alright too.

The look is very adult-ish but I've seen people bring their kids for b-day parties and dinner. Seven seems to do well with accommodating children.

1  Thank Marcia M
Reviewed June 21, 2017

Please don't waste your time ordering food on the roof here. This bar is to order drinks only. I should have know better when I everyone around me was only drinking and I was the only ordering sushi on the roof and the waiters are all men and no women. Sushi is no good for $20 a roll.

1  Thank brownard
Reviewed June 20, 2017

While on business, I ordered some sushi as take out from this restaurant. My meal was nicely prepared and very good. I will definitely be back!