1,215 results
All reviews double tree warm cookies convention center nicollet mall within walking distance orchestra hall front desk staff breakfast buffet living room would definitely stay here again beds were very comfortable parking garage upon check checking in hotel restaurant coffee maker convenient location
Reviewed October 21, 2018

the hotel room is designed in very odd way, the room is like a hallway. the Bathroom has super tight space. my bodysize is average, but I do feel very limited when I sit on toilet, I have to lean on one side on toilet, my head is knocked by the door at all the time.the service did not do good job on clean. they don't even mop the table!!the only positive part is location, great location in downtown, close to everything.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
TarahP16, Guest Relations Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Minneapolis, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We truly appreciate the feedback and will be sharing these comments with the team. We hope to see you in the future to show you that we can do better.

Reviewed October 15, 2018

Expensive but excellent in all respects except the complimentary WiFi which was unsecured and slow. If you have online work to do, purchase the premium WiFi. Room was very comfortable. Service was excellent. At about $15.00, the breakfast buffett is a good value. Staff friendly, courteous, and helpful.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review! We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future!

Reviewed October 9, 2018 via mobile

This hotel was the perfect location near the convention center, but we were disappointed that we were not told anything about breakfast being included when we checked in, it wasn’t until the next day when I was in the lobby and hear another person check in that I heard they did in fact have breakfast. My biggest complaint is the room temperature. It was so hot in our room and the only solution that the front desk had was to open the window and turn the unit off—because there is no possible way to get cold air to blow in the room—it was awful. We were so uncomfortable for the 2 nights we were there.

Date of stay: October 2018
TarahP16, Guest Relations Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Minneapolis, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience! I apologize that we did not meet the level of excellence you expect from Doubletree. We hope you will consider staying with us again so we can show you that we can do better.

Reviewed October 5, 2018

There are several things to like about this property. I just came back from staying two nights on a business trip. They were able to accommodate an early check-in for me, and although the room wasn't fully cleaned yet, I was able to drop my bag and take care of check-in.

The room was extremely spacious in a Suite layout, featuring 2 televisions, a couch, an excellent working desk, and a separate sleeping area with a comfortable bed. The bathroom was a little on the small side, but more than sufficient for one.

The breakfast buffet was fairly basic, but got the job done. As a Gold Hilton member, it was only $3, which made it more than worth it.

The front desk, housekeeping, and restaurant staff were all extremely friendly, efficient, and were fully present to meet the needs of the hotel guests. I felt valued and treated in a way that I would absolutely return the next time I am in Minneapolis.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review! We hope to welcome you back to our property in the future.

Reviewed October 2, 2018

We chose the Doubletree Minneapolis because of the competitive prices and its location. After a very long day travelling from the UK the checkin was very quick, efficient and easy. The warm cookies and bottles of water a nice touch and very welcome.
The room was spacious, well laid out and the WiFi worked without fault for the whole week. The only negative was that on one day during that week housekeeping failed to do the room. Other than that the room was spotless.
Breakfast, whilst a touch on the expensive side, was very good and the staff very efficient and helpful.
The reception staff member, Tarah, was very friendly and very helpful, probably because she wanted to hear our British accents! She sorted out a car and driver for our trip to Paisley Park, explained the local bus services, found us a spare map of the city and had good local knowledge.
The location just off Nicolette Mall is perfect for all of the nearby bars and restaurants and local transport links.
There was a decent sized Residents Lounge Bar area, which unfortunately closed at 11pm each night, which was a shame during the week nights as the surrounding bars also closed early. Every residents bar should be obliged to stay open till midnight. Indeed this is the only reason that this hotel didnt get a five star rating.
One other plus point is the Starbucks that is attached to the hotel, where two smiley ladies made excellent cappuccino`s.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for your review! I loved speaking with you! More so because you two were so enjoyable to talk to, but yes it's true, also because I wanted to hear your accents. Thank you for staying with us and we can't wait to welcome you back!