“Nice brunch before the play ”
Review of Bacio

Bacio
Reserve with OpenTable
Bacio is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 105 Restaurants in Minnetonka
Price range: US$31 - US$40
Cuisines: Italian, International
Good for: Romantic, Bar Scene, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: I-394 and Plymouth Road
Reviewed September 22, 2018 via mobile

Bacio is always worth going. We had a few salads and delicious tomato basil soup. We are repeat customers.
This time only 5 stars because the champagne glasses were very dusty! Keep paying attention to detail.

Reviewed September 21, 2018

As I exited a nearby store, I happened to catch a whiff of what was on the lunch menu on a blustery autumn day. I told my wife that I was determined to treat both of us (although I had not even looked at the name of the restaurant).

Even though it was 12:10 by the time we entered, we were immediately seated at a very comfortable round booth. An appetizer of a spring roll (the accompanying sauce was heavenly) set us back $13, but it was worth it. A tasty fresh baked bread and butter followed.

My wife had a flatbread with mozzarella, tomato and basil (VERY good). I had the Chicken Pappardelle with roasted artichoke hearts. Best pasta dish I have had in years! My smaller lunch portion was $14 (if I recall correctly).

The wait staff were attentive, but certainly not overly so. My wife entered two minutes behind me, and the staff were pro-active enough to ask what her name was (so that they greeted her by name as she entered and searched for me). Nice touch.

Unlike far too many restaurants nowadays, Bacio's acoustics allowed for a pleasant conversation without yelling or screaming across the table. We will be back.

Reviewed September 20, 2018 via mobile

Happy hour was delightful. Good prices for big list of cocktails. Makers mark blueberry hill was yummy. Tuna crisp appetizer was delicious. The bar lounge and restaurant are a statement in itself. Great for special occasions.

Reviewed September 16, 2018

I've eaten here at least a dozen times, but this time everything was off... 5 of us each thought our dishes were mediocre at best and service was lacking as well.

I had the heirloom grain salad and it was not good. The whole thing was a concealed mess - which is hard to do with a salad. The lemon / evoo dressing was a mess - just ruined the taste and gunked everything up.

For some reason service was slow as well - took forever to get the waiter and that trend continued the entire lunch.

I'd gave it 3 stars because it has been much better in the past, however, based on my latest visit it would be a single star.

Reviewed August 27, 2018

We had a “reunion “ of sorts..... many of hadn’t seen each other for 50 years! Yes u can imagine the ruckus we created trying to greet each other all catch up at once. Several hours, cocktails, lunch and photos later, we finally said good-bye to the very patient serving staff. I would definitely go back when I’m in town.

Been to Bacio? Share your experiences!