“This place rocks!”

Crossroads Delicatessen
Ranked #9 of 98 Restaurants in Minnetonka
Cuisines: Deli, Pizza
Reviewed January 11, 2017

Just look at the parking lot and full tables and you know they are doing something right. It filled a void left many years ago when a famous Delicatessen closed. Highly recommended for the food variety and food preparation.

Reviewed January 10, 2017 via mobile

This is a favorite spot for my family to go and meet together. I love the matzoh ball soup and I also like to take home food from the deli area for sandwiches. I recommend this to anyone looking for some fresh food at a reasonable cost.

Reviewed January 9, 2017

We brought 6 people for Sunday buffet at this Deli. You must order the Buffet which we did not know. My husband did not eat because it looked so bad to him. It was $18/person and nothing on it I liked. There was only strawberries and pineapple, no melon or berries. There were no Blinzes, chicken livers. I waited 30 minutes for them to refill the bacon. The manager was not there. I was appalled because I had gone there for years.

1  Thank mckay19
Reviewed January 5, 2017

My wife, youngest son and I visited Crossroads after shopping for lunch and had a great experience. Our server was friendly and attentive. The complimentary basket of fresh baked breads and pickles was a nice touch. The beef on a kimmelweck bun (weck) was undoubtedly the best roast beef sandwich I've ever tasted! My son had the Kevin's combo which was stacked high with house made pastrami and corned beef on their scratch baked pumpernickel bread. If you're at Ridgedale Mall skip the food court and drive 10 minutes to Crossroads Deli - it's well worth it.

1  Thank jamn7321
Reviewed November 30, 2016

Had a wonderful fish sandwich and fries, finally back after many years. Service was excellent. A piece of Key Lime pie went home with me, yummy. Will go again soon.