Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 7, 2021 via mobile

Good service, comfortable beds, new carpet, clean as far as I could tell. Great coffee just a few steps away at Cenex. Close to old historic town location. Great rates. Right off hwy 59. Could use table and chair in the room.

Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed July 13, 2019

We were lucky to find this place. The owner, Kyle, was very thoughtful, and made us feel very much at home. You can tell he cares about his customers.
Our room, had three comfortable beds and the room was very clean.

I would definitely stay here again!

Date of stay: July 2019
Reviewed February 19, 2019

This motel is unbelievably awedome, there is absolutely nothing generic about this place. The rooms are impeccably clean and very comfortable. This is my second time staying at the Sportsman's Inn, this time I'll be here for one month. I'm a Travel Nurse, so I literally live out of my suit case, going from motel to motel year round.. As a Nurse, I require a very clean place, and the owner, Kyle definitely delivers! Kyle genuinely goes out of his way to make certain his guests have a pleasant stay. Believe me, you won't regret picking this motel for your stay while in Montivdio.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed October 2, 2018

I stayed at the Sportsmen Inn for 4-5 months straight. I loved it! Such a home-y feel and the owner Kyle was amazing! Always went above and beyond to make sure I had everything I needed to be comfortable. The room was always clean! I will absolutely return to this motel if I ever get the chance to be in the area again!

Date of stay: May 2018
1  Thank juliamB2173SI
Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

The new owner, Kyle, truly has your best interest at heart. Seems like a guy who took over a business and just wants to provide great customer service and a satisfactory stay at his motel. We stayed one night for a wedding in town, and booked prior to him taking over ownership. Everything went smoothly, but I can say that your comfort is important to him, and that is the reason it went so smooth. Thanks AGAIN Kyle. I appreciate you!

Date of stay: August 2018