“Great Pizza”

Pizzeria 201 montgomery mn
Ranked #1 of 7 Restaurants in Montgomery
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed August 31, 2018 via mobile

Stopped by with the family. All of the food was good - pizza, Stromboli, Italian beef sandwich and the server and owner took great care of us. Gelato was a good
Will go back again when we are in the area

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed July 25, 2018

We found this place due to a detour in our travels. We stopped in for lunch and had a wonderful experience. The location is beautiful inside and also has outdoor seating. Everything we had for lunch was quite tasty. Service was excellent and the prices reasonable. Unfortunately, we ate too much during our lunch to leave any room for a cup of gelato. Well done! So glad we were detoured and found this place. We will be back.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

I have not had the honor of going into the restaurant, but I have twice had pizza from their mobile wood-fired pizza oven. These pizzas are amazing and I have been to Naples, Italy! I have found myself stalking their Facebook to find out where they will be next. Highly recommend trying them!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed June 18, 2018

fun place to meet family, friends, or for "date night" food is great, service always friendly a great value

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed July 30, 2017 via mobile

For a pizzeria, this place is a five!. An assortment of beers, some from the local brewery, adds to the flavor of this small town destination.

If you are adventurous, try a pizza with half "hot" and "hotter". I skipped the hottest. Don't forget the gelato before you leave. It's the best north of Rochester!!

Date of visit: July 2017