“No frills, but OK”
Review of Super 8 Morris

Super 8 Morris
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Morris
Reviewed 28 September 2010

This is a pretty spartan motel, but the best in town. It is clean, decently maintained, quite comfortable.

Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business

Reviewed 17 January 2010

We stayed at the Super8 for one night in mid-November 2009. The hotel was clean and quiet. The front desk staff was also nice. We had expected that our credit card would already be charged when we checked in, because we had an advance purchase rate. We had to provide a credit card at checkin because Super8 didn't charge us when they said they would. It wasn't a big deal, but we had to re-verify that we hadn't been charged and watch or account after our stay to ensure we weren't double-charged.

We used the pool and the common area of the hotel as well. Both were satisfactory for our uses.

We will definitely stay there again when we need to spend the night in the area.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 June 2009

We made reservations at the Super 8 for ourselves and another family. Not a problem since it said that we could cancel anytime up until 6pm the day of arrival. The other party had an emergency and could no longer travel with us, so I called by 3pm to cancel their extra room. I was told that we'd have to pay for it anyway. My husband called back and was told that since the hotel was full, we weren't allowed to cancel and had to pay the full price. We had to pay for the room although couldn't even use it. We called the customer service number and were told that each hotel makes it's own policy and couldn't help us out.

We thought the hotel room looked clean, but when I dropped my cell phone and went to pick it up between the 2 beds, it turned out that there were nail clippings covering the floor there. Disgusting!

The continental breakfast area only has 3 2-person tables (yes, seating for 6 people total), and considering it was a full hotel for an event, there was no way possible to eat there in the morning.

We will NEVER stay here again and can not recommend this hotel AT ALL!!!

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with family
2  Thank pwendland
Reviewed 26 June 2009

Super 8 in Morris MN. It is a clean friendly no frills hotel, but much better that I thought I would find with this chain. The beds are very comfortable, although I would have liked a couple more pillows. There is quite a bit of road noise so if that bothers you ask for a room in the back of the building. The hotel its self is quite, we were here during a college thing, the hotel was full, and I never heard any noise from the other rooms.

The bathroom is tiny, but on the up side the water pressure is great and the shower head is high enough up the wall so that my 6’3” son didn’t have to duck while showering. By the way they have big towels, big enough to wrap around yourself. I like that the sink is out side of the bathroom, so you can do what you need to while your other party is showering.

On the down side for me, they don’t allow pets, so when we come back to Morris we won’t be able to stay here. Also there isn’t a laundry on site for the guests, and no computer printer for the guest should you need something.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
Merrill, Wisconsin
Reviewed 24 November 2002

Very clean, with a super pool and hot tub. Also very inexpensive compared to other motels in the area for a motel like this one. I would recommend this Super 8 to anyone.

4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Been to Super 8 Morris? Share your experiences!