“Big love”

Tonys Sandwhich King
Ranked #5 of 12 Restaurants in Mounds View
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 26 June 2016 via mobile

We catered for my son's graduation and it was a huge hit!! People went back for second and third. Tony was helpful with amounts and had everything hot and well organized. Will visit many times to come.

Reviewed 26 April 2016

Stopped in for a Greek Chicken on Pita sandwich $ 4.99 with seasoned French Fries and Sandwich Kings dipping sauce.

Reviewed 1 September 2015 via mobile

This is hands down my daughter's favorite treat. Each time we've visited Tony's Sandwhich King...for lunch or dinner...we've been very pleased. The staff/owners Always welcome you with a smile And they remember us. The food is excellent...grilled cheese is our daughters favorite...dipped Italian beef is mine. This place is a great little find, but not one that's advertised like chain restaurants, which is why I'm writing. Take a chance..check them out!! Great people..Great food..it's worth the stop!

Reviewed 11 June 2015 via mobile

This is a little strip mall restaurant without any atmosphere but the sandwiches and prices are awesome! :-) best deal around

Reviewed 2 August 2014

Stopped for a Saturday afternoon togo ordered up the regular Gyro $4.99 (on sale) and Chicken Gyro $5.99 order both with no French fries well the gal taking my order did bill me up and said they have the best French Fries not the regular kind. So I asked to add, said she'd add no cost. Both were super and fresh tomatoes, onions and lettuce the sauce . . . perfect. Not so conducive to sit down but super for take home. Oh and the french Fries are, were, delicious!!