“Great food! Great price! ”

Tony's Sandwich King
Ranked #5 of 13 Restaurants in Mounds View
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed January 21, 2017 via mobile

Just a little place tucked in the mall in Mounds View off of Old Highway 10. You will be greeted by big smiles from both the owners! I had the Monster Gyro which is one of their most popular sandwiches and it is awesome! And you can't beat the prices!
It's nice to support the little mom and pop shops who are struggling to compete with the same old same old franchise restaurants out there.

Reviewed September 1, 2015 via mobile

This is hands down my daughter's favorite treat. Each time we've visited Tony's Sandwhich King...for lunch or dinner...we've been very pleased. The staff/owners Always welcome you with a smile And they remember us. The food is excellent...grilled cheese is our daughters favorite...dipped Italian beef is mine. This place is a great little find, but not one that's advertised like chain restaurants, which is why I'm writing. Take a chance..check them out!! Great people..Great food..it's worth the stop!

1  Thank kristijo13
Reviewed May 28, 2015

I was at the laundry mat on Hwy. 10 in Mounds View and saw Tony's Sandwich King so I thought I would try it. I ordered Grilled Chicken with Grilled Veggies and a Greek Salad. They were both very good. Large portions enough for two people. I ordered it to go and it came quickly.

1  Thank Cindy6074
Reviewed March 17, 2015

We had a gyro and a falafel sandwich;both were great and a nice size portion. The fry portion was large, to much for us. The space is in a strip mall right on Hwy 10. There are small tables and a counter to order at, very sparse but we go for the food not the ambiance. The owner is very friendly and he does a lot of take out for the people who work in the area.

1  Thank b b
Reviewed August 18, 2014

Stopped for a Gyro Meat sandwich also got a Chicken Gyro (not so good). They have lots of coupons so most of the time can get the Meat Gyro for $4.99 with fries. Counter gal said they made special kind of French Fries and she was correct they were delicious.

1  Thank surestop