“Best gyro in the metro!”

OMG- Original Mediterranean Grill
Ranked #5 of 29 Restaurants in New Brighton
Reviewed August 5, 2015

The gyros are amazing and the service was wonderful. I will definitely be back despite the 45 minute drive!

1  Thank William W

Reviewed July 8, 2015 via mobile

First time here from out of the area. I travel to Roseville often for work and tired quickly of the average MN food choices in the area. When this pulled up in TA, I decided to give it a shot. My passion is to find delicious "hole in the wall" food that focuses on the food and not necessarily on the ambiance. As many have said, this place is an offshoot of a convenience store and a bit understated. Actually, very understated. Not sure how you'd classify the decor, but let's just call it "simple". I ordered the gyro, fries and a side of hummus. Ok, let's start with the fries. Lots of reviews raving, but in reality they are frozen fries with seasoning salt. Nice that they're well fried and tasty, but nothing incredible or original. Now to the hummus. I love hummus. I crave hummus. I'll name my next kid Hummus. This hummus? Just ok. A bit flavorless but good dipping pita. Large portion for a side but would have enjoyed a much stronger flavor profile. Sad but not bad. Now, here is where OMG blew it out of the water. The gyro was fantastic! Great flavors and filled to brim. Overall, a good meal and possibly great for the price. Would I come again? Yes, but would skip the $5 hummus. (Breaks my heart to say that).

2  Thank frankm632
Reviewed July 4, 2015 via mobile

You would never guess this place even existed unless you knew someone that had been here before. My coworker took me and highly recommended it. He wasn't wrong. Probably the best gyros I've ever had at a great price. Also extremely friendly service. I would definitely recommend this place.

2  Thank EVDJ
Reviewed July 1, 2015 via mobile

Found this place by accident. Excellent food! I highly recommend the samosas and falafel. Menu has a good selection including Pakistani items.

2  Thank FlyLaF
Reviewed January 16, 2015

South Asian (Indian or Pakistani cuisine) served here. They can even make your special recipe if you tell them a couple of days in advance!

2  Thank ajayshare123