“Excellent Ethopian Elixer”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Limu Coffee
Reviewed September 25, 2013

I was attending a 4-day training workshop down the road, so when I discovered this gem hidden in a nondescript strip mall on a side street next to a Jimmie John's, a liquor store, a tavern, and a spa, I was pleasantly surprised and knew I'd be back. Every morning before we started and every noontime after lunch I stopped by for a large cup of their delicious coffee straight up. The small shop and it's charming Ethopian owners are obviously well-known by locals, but I can't believe only two have thought to rate them here. I loved their coffee and place so much I bought a bag of beans from them, and may buy another before I depart.

Reviewed October 27, 2012 via mobile

Coffee is great here and they even have a drive thru for convenience. Hadn't had a chance to try their food but the coffee is decently priced.

Reviewed January 15, 2012

Really liked the relaxed atmosphere, cozy chairs and the coffee is not just the ordinary.