“Great Coffee”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Limu Coffee
Reviewed March 15, 2016

This is my go-to coffee house every weekday morning with my girlfriends after our morning workout at the local gym. The atmosphere is inviting and the coffee always yummy and reasonably priced. Gedam, the owner is from Ethiopia and brought her knowledge of the coffee roasting/brewing craft with her. Limu is located slightly off the beaten path but worth the detour off I35W if you're stuck in traffic at County Road E2. Once you try it, you'll be hooked! The fare includes breakfast bagel sandwiches, pastries, oatmeal, and ice cream besides hot and cold coffee, tea, etc..

Reviewed October 30, 2013

I've gotten to know Gedam and she is a devoted business owner who knows her stuff. Sidamo is one of the best darks I've had, of course it always tastes better when poured at Limu. Can buy the bean her too - and I do!

Reviewed September 25, 2013

I was attending a 4-day training workshop down the road, so when I discovered this gem hidden in a nondescript strip mall on a side street next to a Jimmie John's, a liquor store, a tavern, and a spa, I was pleasantly surprised and knew I'd be back. Every morning before we started and every noontime after lunch I stopped by for a large cup of their delicious coffee straight up. The small shop and it's charming Ethopian owners are obviously well-known by locals, but I can't believe only two have thought to rate them here. I loved their coffee and place so much I bought a bag of beans from them, and may buy another before I depart.

Reviewed October 27, 2012 via mobile

Coffee is great here and they even have a drive thru for convenience. Hadn't had a chance to try their food but the coffee is decently priced.

Reviewed January 15, 2012

Really liked the relaxed atmosphere, cozy chairs and the coffee is not just the ordinary.