“Great coffee and tea at good price”
Review of Limu Coffee

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Limu Coffee
Reviewed August 24, 2016 via mobile

Comfortable atmosphere, good baked goods, near post office,have collection of books to read,family friendly

Reviewed July 25, 2016 via mobile

Stopped in on a steamy July afternoon and had a terrific iced mocha. Great service, better coffee! Comfy seating with plenty of reading material, extra seating in the back room and WiFi. The office park surrounding the shop is a bit boring but it is conveniently across the street from the post office. Could definitely see this being a great place to go during the work day. We were nearby for an appointment. Would definitely go back!

Reviewed April 25, 2016

This is a family business with great coffee, friendly service, and an unrushed atmosphere for friends who want to linger and talk. Pastries are a delicious addition to a cuppa.

Reviewed March 16, 2016

I enjoy getting my coffee here. I feel like I'm supporting a small coffe business. I love that they have a drive through and they are willing to make bizarre combinations. Their muffins are hit or miss. Sometimes they look big and good, whereas other times they look like something got a Costco (and smaller). Not fresh made on site at all. The staff is really friendly and I enjoy coming here, though I'm usually just stopping by. They have a range of seating options, including tables and chairs and a couch with reading materials. They also have a bathroom.

Reviewed March 15, 2016

This is my go-to coffee house every weekday morning with my girlfriends after our morning workout at the local gym. The atmosphere is inviting and the coffee always yummy and reasonably priced. Gedam, the owner is from Ethiopia and brought her knowledge of the coffee roasting/brewing craft with her. Limu is located slightly off the beaten path but worth the detour off I35W if you're stuck in traffic at County Road E2. Once you try it, you'll be hooked! The fare includes breakfast bagel sandwiches, pastries, oatmeal, and ice cream besides hot and cold coffee, tea, etc..