US$110
US$101
US$99
US$79
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$95/night.

Econo Lodge(Gaylord)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$75
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$70
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 22, 2017

Stayed with a group that selected for the trailer parking. While the rate was excellent, you get what you pay for. Room cleanliness I'd rate a 2 as I think the sheets were clean? But, stained and worn! Toilet seat falling apart, and toilet loose. Floors dirty. TV had a static noise, I believe due to wrong audio cable used for connection. Also could not remove the closed captioning. I reported static noise 1st day and front desk assured he would take care of it, but they did not look at it. Dated and very worn furniture. Wi-fi is useless, used my own hot-spot. The window upper sill was leaking from rain and had a nice puddle pooling on the lower sill. A truck was parked along side of building right in front of our window (should not be a parking zone).
The bright side was breakfast choices were decent. The bed was comfortable - bring your own pillows. Seems to be a favorite for truckers.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 13, 2016

We stayed here because we couldn't get in anywhere else with a king bed. The bed was fine and it was nice to have a fridge/microwave, but that's about all I can say for the Econo Lodge. The price was comparable to an adjacent hotel, so I can't say we got a deal either.
Let's start with a suggestion - Magic Erasers! The walls in the room and bathroom looked to be smeared with mud or something dark. The floorboards in the bathroom haven't been cleaned probably since the place opened. I didn't take a shower, but my bf said it was hideous.
There was a knocking noise all night long, which thankfully didn't bother us but we were very tired.
Our view was an RV parked in front of our window. There's a large parking lot, it could've been parked away from the building.
We didn't stay for the free breakfast since we were in a hurry. But, I'll say that even if they accept pets (I think they do), they shouldn't be allowed in the breakfast eating area. Seemed the staff, guests (?) and their dog were having a fun time when we checked out.
I'd love to go back to New Ulm, it has lots to offer, but will never stay here again. I'll put up with a queen bed next time.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cathy C
Reviewed October 24, 2016

I stay here about three times a month. The people who work here are so nice. Amanda the girl with black hair and pink nails is always nice and helpful. This is not the Hilton Inn but its not a motel six either. Very clean and wonderfully priced make this a good choice. Good place to stay.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed October 13, 2016

Few things need to be updated in fixed like to return Springs of the doors switches on lights and caulking around a bathtub
Counter service was excellent people are very nice will stay there again
Close to everything where you need to go

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 26, 2016

Sort of shady looking when we arrived. Hallway and steps were very dirty, but i think that there are a lot of construction or road workers staying here, and it was trailings left by them. Breakfast was so so. Reasonable rates, stayed with our dog (pet friendly- add 10$). During breakfast the front desk lady kept picking her nails and trimming her nails and it was just gross....you eat breakfast behind the front desk so you see everything. Knock on door by housekeeping happened to us too at 9 am....not impressed with that either. I loved the comfortable bed. I would stay again as it was very reasonable.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple