“Not to be missed! Nisswa Yoga!”
Review of Nisswa Yoga

Nisswa Yoga
Ranked #4 of 17 things to do in Nisswa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Nisswa Yoga offers yoga classes of varying styles. We also provide private lessons, private classes (both at the studio or at your lake home), as well as continuing education/mentoring for yoga teachers. We're proud to offer workshops by internationally acclaimed yoga teachers, right here in the center of the beautiful Brainerd Lakes Area. Authentic Yoga for the modern age. At Nisswa Yoga, you will discover a welcoming and inclusive environment to begin or continue your yoga practice. Namaste from the 218!
Reviewed July 18, 2018

This welcoming studio in the heart of beautiful Nisswa has wonderful, giving instructors that create an environment that will soothe your mind, body and soul as you practice. Not to be missed if you are visiting the Brainerd Lakes area...and definitely a 'must go to' for you lucky locals that live here!

Reviewed August 9, 2017

I have attended several class at Nisswa Yoga and love the experiences I had with different instructors, each unique in their own way. I usually go to the Gentle Flow and Breathe and Flow classes and they all had different formats each time. Love the variety!

Reviewed August 9, 2017

I have been going this summer to Nisswa Yoga and I fell in love with it! I've never done Yoga before and I was not interested in doing Yoga. My mom took me this summer and we went to many Yoga classes each day! Highly recommend!!!

Reviewed August 4, 2017

Nisswa Yoga is fantastic and truly embodies the fundamental philosophy of yoga. Jennifer is professional, passionate and offers too notch services!

1  Thank Sara S
See more reviews
Reviewed August 1, 2017

I live nearly hours away from Nisswa Yoga, but make it a priority to take classes there at various times throughout the year. At Nisswa Yoga, teachers consistently take yogis through a practice that flows continuously, challenges appropriately, educates subtly and enlightens individually. The mind body breath and dare I say psyche connection facilitated through Nisswa Yoga classes is profoundly powerful. Yogis leave the studio physiologically stronger, mentally healthier, energized yet centered, and gratefully empowered. These are inevitable side affects of a Nisswa Yoga experience.
I've lived in several states and I've traveled the country - hitting up yoga studios all along my way. I've gone on week long yoga retreats and weekends worth of workshops... My experiences at Nisswa Yoga have me driving nearly two hours a handful of times each year just to get a little of what they are doing every day... I highly recommend Nisswa Yoga. In my humble opinion one of the best yoga studios in the country. No matter what your level - beginner or far beyond, just go... Nisswa Yoga will leave you beaming!

1  Thank katiecH4934SU