“Excellent Coffee! Excellent Service!!”

Evrgreen Coffee and Food
Price range: US$0 - US$11
Description: We are a local coffee shop that believes in the strength of community. Through a warm and welcoming atmosphere, we do our best to provide a comfortable place to come sit, work, socialize and experience Waskesiu Lake as it should be. We have fresh coffee, gourmet teas, handmade artisan sandwiches and pastries baked daily.
Reviewed September 15, 2017

We decided to try their coffee on our last day in Waskesiu. Since it was the off-season, the place was pretty quiet. The place was decorated with wonderful artwork, perhaps from local artists. The gentleman serving was very welcoming and very friendly. We each ordered a latte and they were delicious! Exactly what we needed to start our day! We had a short conversation with the server and it was very friendly and answered all our questions. We would definitely come again when we come back to Waskesiu!

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed September 8, 2017 via mobile

This place was a pleasant surprise. It was great to get a morning coffee and baked goods for breakfast. Breads were all great too.

Reviewed August 22, 2017

I had a hot drink here, but several freshly baked goods and other treats were available. The care put into making my drink was evident in the flavour and temperature, and the staff were friendly.
The cafe was decorated in local art available for purchase and had a lovely atmosphere.

Reviewed August 19, 2017 via mobile

I'm a coffee but. I named my own business after coffee so wherever I travel I must always have great coffee. If you know coffee then maybe you're like me, carry your own grinder, Hario filters, the works. Or if you're in Waskesui just buy the locally produced coffee, it's great. I appreciate a good Americano, always fresh, great crema.

Evergreen also offers freshly made baked goods, cinnamon buns, croissants, scones, muffins, all locally produced and delicious.

Reviewed July 28, 2017

The coffee and food at Evergreen were delicious! The food selection is mostly pastries and sweets with some croissant type sandwiches too. There is a good selection of coffee drinks and tea, both hot and cold. It was reasonably priced for a resort town as well. We will definitely return in the future!

Date of visit: July 2017