Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Econo Lodge
PricelineUS$65
Expedia.comUS$77
TripadvisorUS$65
StayForLongUS$103
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 22, 2020 via mobile

I was here with my family and I thought it was a wonderful place. The room we were in has nice new floors and must have been new beds!! I even got to meet the manager and she seemed so nice and helpful. I recommend everyone to stay here when you are in this area!

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed May 12, 2020

The Managment here needs help! Her attitude is very ugly and I’m not sure if that’s her husband that stays on the property with her or what exactly. Seems they live on site so that’s nice but the thing about couples managing a business is when they argue it becomes the guests problem especially when you hear them screaming at each other during check in. Not a place I would recommend to family’s with children. Breakfast is small but some variety on cereals. The rooms are outdated which doesn’t bother me, what bothered me about the room is upon walking into the room all I seemed to notice was how the bed was extremely dipped, maybe it was just the room I was in but a new bed is a must !

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank 720kaylat
Reviewed October 8, 2019

The room was nice but shower looked dirty, Rest of the room seemed fine. Got very little sleep. Could not find a pillow I liked and the bed was lumpy.The breakfast did not appeal to my growing stomach so did not try. Had !% milk for the ceral and no ceral that i liked so left. Would not recommend this property.

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed August 13, 2019 via mobile

We stay at this Econo Lodge every year for a family reunion. It has never been the best but it has worked. But this year was a different story. We rented three rooms. My dads room we believe wasn’t cleaned because it had food in the fridge, key from the previous people on the dresser that the tv is on, some lip gloss and the ice bucket was full.
My brother’s room was fine. The first room they gave us smelled so bad of cigarettes and the door to get in was falling off. We asked for another room and that one too smelled like cigarettes and the coffee machine still had the coffee in it from the previous guests. Thank goodness we have found a new place for next year.

Date of stay: July 2019
Reviewed April 11, 2019

This motel is "pet friendly" which is important to me with one small dog along. There is a large field behind the motel to walk your dog. Watch your step though as someone had a horse back there who left its mark.
I needed to stay overnight in Ortonville for an early morning meeting. There are only two motels in Ortonville so the choices are limited. It is of course a smaller hotel. The room was quiet and there is a small refrigerator and microwave in the room. I never used the TV set. Lighting was good. There were two queen beds in the room and the one I slept in was comfortable and clean. I got a good night's sleep. The shower felt good, plenty of warm water early in the morning.
I drank some of the water out of the faucet in the room and to me it tasted like it is soft water, which I would prefer not to drink.
The continental breakfast was a little better than expected for a small town hotel property. There were multiple juice choices, some mixed fruit cups, yogurt, oatmeal, cereals, coffee that tasted great. The donuts were sugared and sticky like they were day old. The only milk was 1% which I personally don't like. I wish they would bump that up to at least 2% milk.
The only other comment I would make is that before my shower I had been walking around in the room barefoot and the bottoms of my feet looked like I had been walking in dirt. This kind of surprised me. I think the floors need more attention from whoever does the cleaning.
Overall though, I liked this motel, the front desk lady was friendly and helpful, and I would be happy to stay here again!

Date of stay: April 2019