“Breakfast, lunch & dinner.”

West Forty Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 42 Restaurants in Park Rapids
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

It's a favorite 'townies' hangout. The food and service is always up to par.
My fave breakfast is the steak and eggs. Thick steak and cooked as rare as I want. ☺
Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner specials.
The bacon salad is highly recommended and large enough to share.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Stopped here for a quick lunch last week. I ordered a chicken tender basket cause I was hankering for some chicken & fries. The breading was so overdone that the amount of edible chicken left inside the tender was minuscule. Luckily though they have good fries and that made up for the lack of meat. But still not sure charging over $9 for overdone chicken is the way to go. My spous coworker had their fish dinner that he loved. Except for his cold fries.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This place will be your favorite. Food is home cooking, pie is fabulous, service is so-so. Good for retiree folks.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

We came for breakfast and had very friendly service, and great farm fresh eggs. I love the light pine decor.

Reviewed 20 February 2018

I had the chicken sandwich and my friend had a burger. Both good. Nice waitress and quiet in the mid afternoon