“Breakfast, lunch & dinner.”

Great Northern Cafe
Ranked #4 of 43 Restaurants in Park Rapids
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 4, 2018

We eat here almost weekly. Staff always nice. Daily lunch specials run from $5-$6. Fish Fridays. The BEST and biggest peanut butter cookies ever! Friendly townies.

Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

We go here every now and again for breakfast. They offer a very wide variety of breakfast meals for a very reasonable amount. I personally love their omelets. My husband enjoys their biscuits and gravy or their scrambled eggs with ham. One child really enjoys their chocolate chip Pancakes while the other usually gets their scrambled eggs with ham. We can all eat our food and each other’s, as we usually share, and never go hungry all for under $10 per person including the tip!!
I’ve only been here once for supper and once for lunch and it’s been a while so I can’t review those meals. But why wait for lunch when their breakfast is served till 1pm! And if your hungover this place is the ticket!

Reviewed January 22, 2018

This is a local restaurant that has quite a history. Great breakfast menu and terrific coffee. Staff are wonderful and you never have to ask for more coffee. The waitresses can read your mind.

Reviewed November 11, 2017 via mobile

I love this place because it's cozy employees are kind great service the food tastes amazing great portions cheap and very quick with the food

Reviewed November 2, 2017

My family stopped here to eat in June and my friend and I came here to eat breakfast in August. You plan your travels or day around coming here to eat! It has great homestyle food you expect in a place like this :)