“Chef Necce nails it again.”
Review of Necce's Ristorante

Necce's Ristorante
Ranked #1 of 44 Restaurants in Park Rapids
Price range: US$11 - US$52
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Private Dining, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Necce's is pleased to announce the addition of a private dining room and full service bar with hand-crafted cocktails and premium spirits. Winter Hours 4PM to Close Wed-Sat...Open Easter Sunday
Reviewed March 18, 2018

My wife and I had our "Christmas dinner" at Necce's on December 23rd 2017. Chef Necce blew me a way with a simply perfect Rib Eye Gorgonzola.

When you again drive 398 km for a steak and the chef NAILS it...AGAIN!..you are allowed to cry without shame between bites.This time it was fillet. We visited Necce's on Friday night, March 16, 2018, for a anniversary dinner. Food was again to perfection. The crab cakes I had for a starter was perfect too. We love Necce's, and will keep returning. Wonderful ambiance, and service with a smile. We had the privilege to again be served by Loma. Another memorable evening spent at Necce's.

Necce311, Owner at Necce's Ristorante, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2018

Grazie Mille! Always love to see you two in the dining room! We LOVE foodies:)
Chef Necce

Reviewed March 17, 2018 via mobile

We love eating at Necces, favorite restaurant in Park Rapids! The staff is so delightful and the food always sublime!

Reviewed March 4, 2018

After spending a couple of hours bumming around Park Rapids, we stopped for dinner. We had heard this was a good restaurant, and we were not disappointed.

I had a delicious ahi tuna steak, and my wife had a black and blue burger. The burger was good, but the ahi was phenomenal. We also had stuffed mushrooms as an appetizer, and my wife had a blueberry mojito. Now where else are you going to get one of those? The server was very attentive. The entrees were timed to follow the appetizers and salads, as they should be.

My only criticism is that the server used his fingers to put some leftover to go items into the to go boxes. He did that right at the table. He should have either allowed us to put the items in the box, or he should have done it out of view. Yes, restaurant people touch our food all of the time, but I don't want to see it at the table with our leftovers. Regardless, it was a great experience. I recommend this restaurant. It's not overly cheap. It ran about $40 per person without tip, but it's worth it now and then.

Reviewed January 21, 2018 via mobile

Have to take a moment and finally review this wonderful restaurant.
We have brought our ‘Northwoods’ visiting friends here in the summers and it is always a big hit (and surprise). This year we came in the winter—celebrated our January anniversary and splurged on a more extensive dinner. Again, everything was just perfect. The crab cakes (!) are amazing and the dinner entrees never fail. Not always strictly Italian cuisine either—their entrees feature northern specialties too, walleye fish and wild rice for example. They have a good salad selection with large (very) salads that are ‘shareable’ and a large wine selection.
The desserts are delicious (carrot cake is our favorite), and as an admitted ‘coffee snob’, I will say the coffee here is really good.
One thing to remember is the restaurant doesn’t open until 4:00pm—so don’t plan on lunch here...Oh, there’s also a nice bar in a room of its own if you just want a drink/bar food.
Dinner with all the extras like appetizers, wine and dessert is a bit pricey, but for special occasions we don’t mind at all—especially when the food is this good, the service so friendly and the ambiance so inviting.

Reviewed December 27, 2017

When you drive 398 km for a 20oz Rib Eye steak....and the chef NAILS it...you are allowed to cry a little between bites..

We visit Park Rapids often. Necce's remains a gem in the Heartland. They never disappoint. Our latest visit on December 23 was no exception.

Necce311, Owner at Necce's Ristorante, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2017

Grazie mille!! I’m so glad you loved your steak! Im keeping your tears of joy close to my heart:)
Happy that I got a chance to get out of the kitchen and meet you both—you made my day