“Dinner”
Review of Pizza Ranch

Pizza Ranch
Ranked #27 of 45 Restaurants in Park Rapids
Description: Welcome to American West casual dining! Come on in for legendary pizza and the Country's Best Chicken® in a fun, family-friendly setting. Choose from flavorful pizzas to savory sides-and don't forget the Cactus Bread®. Looking for event space? Our community room seats 150, and is perfect for parties, reunions, and meetings. Request catering services or order our legendary favorites to be delivered wherever you are. We're connected to Lori Lea Bowling Lanes and close to Character Challenge Course-great for refueling after any Park Rapids adventure. Support or fundraise for local charities with our Community Impact events!
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Very good buffet. Lots of variety, pizza, yes; but fried chicken and biscuits to die for. Desserts, salad, etc. A bit expensive, $9 pp.

Date of visit: May 2017

Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

Stopped for the buffet, but disappointed. The chicken was good, but the pizza was Luke warm at best. Not arranged very well. Realize, they were doing the best they could with the space they had. That being said, they chicken was very good and hot!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed August 6, 2017

Came into this location 15 minutes after their buffet should have ended. They ended up pushing the buffet to the end of the night and made me a vegetarian-friendly pizza. Everything was fresh and the folks behind the counter was really friendly.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed July 23, 2017

My wife and I stopped because we like Pizza Ranches. We weren't disappointed. Wonderful juicy chicken, fresh tasty salad and a great Tuscan Roma pizza. Warm friendly staff, clean restrooms and ample parking. The dining room is a little smaller than most but they having something that others don't have, a bowling alley. Great place to stop for lunch or dinner.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed December 29, 2016

OK, for $9 on a lunch buffet, I wasn't expecting much. However, the broasted chicken and bisquits were WELL worth the price (juicy, crisp and seasoned just fine -- not bland like some buffet chicken.) my husband just had a dentist appt. so craved mashed potatoes and gravy (good). I appreciated both iceberg and green/purple leafy lettuce on the salad bar. The croutons were likely the worst I've ever had (so hard they must have come already fossilized) but the fresh crumbled bacon choice was a nice touch. I dislike the pizza here (too much crust, too sweet of sauce) but if YOU like the pizza the staff were incredibly accommodating. In fact, the folks here were just plain the nicest around. (there were five kinds of pizza on the buffet with two attempts from staff to ask what kind we most preferred as next pizza up -- as I think Pizza Ranch is known for?)
In a nutshell: I will come back, NOTfor the pizza bar, but for the chicken, mashed potates & gravy and fresh bisquits. Oh, and the place was clean enough and the staff, kind. Good job, kids!

Date of visit: December 2016