“Average Economy Hotel”

Red Roof Inn Minneapolis Plymouth
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Plymouth
Reviewed 21 May 2012

This location offered economy accommodations, the room was clean, the staff friendly. The property could use a bit of a face lift but was a good and quiet place to stay while working.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
RedRoofInnPlymouth, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Minneapolis Plymouth, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2012

Thank you for taking the time to send in a review about our hotel. I am glad you found the rooms clean and that the location was convenient for you.
We look forward to having you as a guest in the near future.
Regards,
Rick Engelhard

There are newer reviews for Red Roof Inn Minneapolis Plymouth

Reviewed 11 May 2012

Convenience: 9 out of 10
Friendliness: 10 out of 10
Cleanliness: 10 out of 10
Value: 9 out of 10

My husband and I stayed at the RRI for 2 nights on our mini vacation to Minneapolis. The location of the hotel was easy to get to and was perfectly located minutes away from all of our destinations. The gas station just down the road was easy to get to and convenient. We chose RRI based on reviews and price. Across the street was another hotel that didn't get great reviews for almost double the price! The staff was extremely friendly and the housekeepers were smiling and polite. I don't think I've ever been greeted by a housekeeper in any other hotel I've stayed at and I had not one but two at the RRI make the first attempts to talk to me and ask how my day was going! The room was spacious and clean. The bed was a little hard, but after a long day I slept like a baby. I highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Rooms are exterior entrances. I recommend the Superior King if you only need one bed. It's ver...
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
RedRoofInnPlymouth, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Minneapolis Plymouth, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2012

FastLaneInterstate94,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments regarding your recent stay at the Plymouth Red Roof.

We are so grateful you chose the Red Roof Inn, Plymouth. Thank you again for sharing your experience. We look forward to seeing you in your future travels.

Reviewed 6 April 2012

two thumbs up. Great for the price, great people. I usually stay at more expensive hotels but this will be a place i visit again.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
RedRoofInnPlymouth, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Minneapolis Plymouth, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2012

Showtunes.

Reviewed 24 March 2012

We traveled from HI to MN to pick up a dog we adopted. I chose to stay in Red Roof Inns once the dog had joined us because of Red Roof's wonderful dog-friendliness. I chose the Plymouth location, knowing nothing about the area, because it appeared to be close to the foster family's home. It was a pleasant surprise to find the area very nice (business parks, primarily) and an even better surprise to find the Red Roof clean and new. The desk clerk during our stay was especially nice and accommodating. Let's face it, Red Roof Inns are not 4 Seasons, but for the price and dog-friendliness, this Red Roof could not be beat! Location is very convenient to interstates, etc. and to the companies located in the business parks.

Room Tip: I think any room would be fine.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
RedRoofInnPlymouth, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Minneapolis Plymouth, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2012

Doglover59217,

Reviewed 15 March 2012

Excellent rates, clean and modern room. Best value in the Twin Cities metro area.

Free Wi-Fi but very poor signal; kept getting disconnected. No continental breakfast but lots of places to eat nearby. I'd rather have a nice room at a low rate and forgo the breakfast anyway. Staff friendly, polite and helpful. Room spotless. Just off I-494 and Highway #55 so it's easy to get around the area. I stay here every time I visit the area.

Room Tip: Ground floor rooms are easy to get to. No climbing stairs.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank KenInND
RedRoofInnPlymouth, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Minneapolis Plymouth, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2012

KenlnND,

I am sorry our wireless internet service did not meet your expectations, I have contacted our provider to look into this issue. I will make sure to share your positive comments with the rest of our team. Feedback from our guests is always welcome as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Reviewed 12 March 2012

The rooms are clean, attractive and well-appointed for the budget traveller. The only improvement that I might suggest are larger and plusher towels.

Room Tip: We prefer ground floor rooms for ease of unloading the vehicle.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
RedRoofInnPlymouth, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Minneapolis Plymouth, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2012

Pensioner270,

I am sorry our towels did not meet your expectations, we will work to improve this. I will make sure to share your comments with the rest of our team. Feedback from our guests is always welcome as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Reviewed 28 February 2012

As with most Red Roof Inns, the room is clean, staff is friendly and the price is right. I stayed in a room with a L shaped desk, and a nice work light. Red Roof is always a warm cozy and relaxing environment to come back to after a day of business.

Room Tip: First floor is usually convenient to checking in and out.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
RedRoofInnPlymouth, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Minneapolis Plymouth, responded to this reviewResponded 29 February 2012

onmytrip,

J. Abbott

Also consider these accommodations in or near Plymouth
0.1 km away
5.1 km away
La Quinta Inn & Suites Minneapolis-Minnetonka
0.4 km away
Residence Inn Minneapolis Plymouth

Been to Red Roof Inn Minneapolis Plymouth? Share your experiences!