See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed February 7, 2018 via mobile

We owned it in the 70s and ran it good! We sold it Maybe around 1976 and bought another resort on Big Pine lake in Perham! Lake never as clean as cotton! My parents bought a cabin next to pink cabins or cutlets made it our house, so long history on that place for me!! Ask my brother Bruce Kading or Dave Sterns can tell you more on place got built and became today, that is if they wish to share their story??

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank cindykading-Pesola
Reviewed October 9, 2013

Enjoyed a meal with four friends, and whow what a great view overlooking the lake to sit and enjoy your meal. Nothing fancy on the menu just good home cooked food. I had a burger and it was really well prepared and very tasty. we had 5 empty plates at the end so I think that speaks for itself. would love to go back.

Room Tip: This is a Restaurant
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends