“Service with Flavor”

Pasquale's Neighborhood Pizzeria
Ranked #3 of 15 Quick Bites in Rochester
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Were greeted very soon after entering the door with smiles. Inviting personnel and management that were knowledgeable of their exquisite offerings. Very authentic flavor, style and environment. The event space is perfect as well. Will be back again and again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We were celebrating my cousins last radiation treatment when I ordered 1/2 a veggie pizza not realizing it had mushrooms on it. When it arrived, I was dismayed I wouldn’t be able to enjoy it. Our waiter, right away pick up on it and asked if everything was ok. When I explained I was allergic to mushrooms, he offered to cook me a gluten-free mini pizza. They were so accommodating. I am grateful for their service. They also gave my cousin a dessert on the house for her last treatment. Thank you Pasquale’s for an awesome night!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is not only the best pizza in town but it’s the best restaurant in town!! Fresh ingredients, great desserts, awesome ambiance and super customer service!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Food is delicious! The staff very helpful and friendly. Desserts are amazing. I had a gluten free pizza and it was so delicious. My kids only eat Pasquale‘s pizza now, because no other pizza tastes as good. They’ve become pizza snobs the free Arcade Games and the fooseball table are a hit with my kids.

Reviewed November 6, 2018

The pizza is amazing! You can buy it buy the slice or a whole pizza. It has a great atmosphere and excellent customer service. I would highly recommend this place to anyone looking for outstanding pizza.

Date of visit: September 2018