All reviews large shower walk in shower mayo shuttle stay there again front desk heim property pillows bed clinic
Reviewed June 14, 2018

Bed was so comfortable.. I was really impressed with the lobby and area to work with coworkers. Room was amazing, such a great night sleep. I will absolutely stay again when I'm in the area. Such a great surprise.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank mamiemomma
Reviewed June 5, 2018

I came here because of the Golden Gavel deal I got. I was very surprised at how clean the room was, how big the TV was, how big the bed was and how quiet everything was. I couldn't have asked for a better night at a hotel. Breakfast was pretty good too!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed December 15, 2017 via mobile

Hotel was fairly new and clean. Good deal for the price. Only issue we had was that there was no hairdryer in our room. When asked about it at the front desk the woman said out hairdryer was given to another room and she can't help us right now. When we checked out the gentleman at the counter said he could get us one, no problem! But by this time we had to leave.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed October 19, 2017

I am happy to report that one of your employees Dan saved the day. He is the main reason that I am able to give your hotel 5 Stars. Dan is friendly, confident and interested in solving problems. The evening before I was checking into the hotel and sad to say the desk clerk didn't have any notes about my hotel stay. She asked me to stop at the desk in the morning and get things taken care of. To my surprise I recognized Dan because he used to work at another hotel I have stayed at. Quickly everything was taken care of and I am 100% happy to report that. The hotel is also new and clean. It's located far enough away from busy traffic & noise. I only wish it had a Hot Tub Spa. Thanks, Stever

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed September 29, 2017

This hotel is actually better than it looks on the Choice website. I was surprised at how new it is. The room was spacious with lots of desk and counter space. The bed was super comfortable. The linens were so new that they were a little scratchy. Time and washing will take care of that. The bathroom had lots of space and a walk-in shower. Everything was super clean. The breakfast was really good. They had good orange juice which is very unusual for a little hotel. I heard a little bit of traffic noise and a few doors opening into the hallway. But other than that, It was quiet. I slept well. The wifi was strong. The staff was friendly. The price was very reasonable. It was a good stay.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple