“Best burger and fries at a drive-thru!”
Review of Snappy Stop

Snappy Stop
Ranked #84 of 305 Restaurants in Rochester
Price range: US$6 - US$10
Cuisines: Fast food
Description: Snappy Stop, a fast food restaurant with homestyle taste, creates classic and specialty savory burgers. Until November 4th, we're offering our limited edition Spooky Snappy Burger, pieced together with Cajun seasoning and Pepper Jack Cheese. Made with the freshest ingredients, our burgers leave you with a memorable, delicious taste. Our french fries compliment our burgers to satisfy your taste buds with each bit. With snappy service, exceptional quality, and reasonable prices, our handcrafted burgers and fries will keep you coming back for more.
Reviewed 2 November 2016 via mobile

We have been Snappy Stop fans for many years. Always quick and always freshly made and the fries are my absolute favorite!!

1  Thank Gregory A
BuckyBeeman, Owner at Snappy Stop, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2017

Thanks for being a loyal fan Gregory! #MakeitSnappy

Reviewed 30 October 2016

Bun of cheese burger was good but meat is not what was described on reviews. Fries were hot but old grease. And their homemade ice cream sandwich that is listed is in a BlueBunny wrapper. Not made there. Also help at window was young man who was more interested in talking to girl who was cooking that trying to customer service to me at the window. Could not tell me if fresh brewed ice tea or comes out of a machine. Took his time on my credit card and never did look at me while handing me my items that I purchased. Continued to talk to girl and never said thanks.

BuckyBeeman, Owner at Snappy Stop, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2016

Good evening Kevin,

Sorry for our bad product when you arrived. You are correct on the homemade ice cream sandwich that was removed from our menu last year approximately. If you could share where you saw it advertised I would appreciate it. We spoke with the young man about service the day after your message.

Thank you for your business.

B.Beeman

Reviewed 10 August 2016

Love this place, very convenient on the way way home from work, always get a fresh burger and fries when I stop, very quick service, great prices, and service is excellent! Would highly recommend Snappy Stop!

Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

We were running late and needed a quick bite to eat. We thought of Snappy Stop and we were close by, so we pulled into the drive up, not expecting too much. Well, the burgers were delicious and the fries were freshly made. Our lunch was a delightful surprise! We will go back when we want a good burger!

Reviewed 11 July 2016 via mobile

Quality burgers and fries at an even better price. Fresh, crisp vegetables, right amount of condiments, perfectly grilled patties between a warm lightly warm bun. My favorite burger joint EVER is legendary Dick's burgers in Seattle, and this is the closest it comes to that. Oh and those fresh cut fries... those fries are AMAZING.

1  Thank kgiguere

Been to Snappy Stop? Share your experiences!